In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Schiavo is Dead...

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2005 in General Discussion
The Journey is over... RIP

Comments

• Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Death Certificate better read "Homocide" [V]

njretcop@copmail.com

vic.jpgdd.art
    Charlie
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    she is at peace now

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:(] [:(] [:(] [:(]

Eagle_Guns.gif
    standard.jpg
    standard.jpg
    When a worm wants to relax,does he go fishing?  "And remember a wet dog doesn't fly at night"  "My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be."   ATF,Eagle Guns
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Supreme court had just turned down another appeal this morning 5 mins before she died.
  • Options
    babybearbabybear Member Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I won't be attending the Gunbroker celebration...Molly

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE.....Benjamin Franklin ...1759...//// YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY ANNOYING? TO ENGAGE IN DEBATE WITH A PERSON'S INTELLECT, ONLY TO DISCOVER YOU ARE REALLY ARGUING WITH THEIR EGO!... MOLLY...2005
  • Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Babybear: I believe you owe the Gunbroker members an apology--no one is pleased that Terri is dead. People might be relieved her ordeal is over but being relieved is not being pleased.

We await your apology. [:(][:(]

volenti non fit injuria
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You might get your money back, hairy, but don't expect an apology.

Clouder..

Rest in peace Terri, finally.

C.
  • Options
    HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    I hope she's in a better place now...

and the whole case is turned inside out and scrutinized.

polarbear.gif
    Don't do anything that I've allready done - That'd be just plain STOOOOOOPID.

The only way to get stoned??? - Whisky on the rocks offcourse.!!

Wanna see somethin' scary.?? Click here...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HAIRY
    Babybear: I believe you owe the Gunbroker members an apology--no one is pleased that Terri is dead. People might be relieved her ordeal is over but being relieved is not being pleased.

We await your apology. [:(][:(]

volenti non fit injuria

None is forthcoming. I've seen the bloodlust here from a few. The ritual disclaimers and whitewash job are now beginning...pardon me while I throw up.....Molly

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE.....Benjamin Franklin ...1759...//// YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY ANNOYING? TO ENGAGE IN DEBATE WITH A PERSON'S INTELLECT, ONLY TO DISCOVER YOU ARE REALLY ARGUING WITH THEIR EGO!... MOLLY...2005
  • Options
    firstharmonicfirstharmonic Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As a parent,I cannot begin to imagine the torment that her parents shared with their daughter. That horror is finally over for them. May she finally find peace.

Noli Illegitimi Carborundum
  • Options
    CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bout time.

PJ

editorialcolor.bmp
    If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA PATRON-LIFE Member, AF&AM, Shriner Life Member, A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois "Chicago Chapter" Founding Member & Board Member
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by firstharmonic
    As a parent,I cannot begin to imagine the torment that her parents shared with their daughter.

And till the end, that gentleman of a son a law, tormented her parents and didnt allow them to be with her at the end.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    I can't remember Hairy, is this the second or third time I have agreed with you? I see no signs of celebration nor do I think anyone is that crass or crude.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • Options
    WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
    edited November -1
    Now hubby can legally get remarried to the woman he has been shacked up with and had a child with. Hubby wins.

"If guns kill people, then I can blame my pencil for my spelling mistakes!" -- Larry the Cable Guy
  • Options
    HokkmikeHokkmike Member Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No winners in this one. :^(

Sako Fan
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No problem quikdraw...I just think we have turned another corner here in the U.S when we are consenting to the starvation of the handicapped..Things are changing fast, and not for the better. Watch for the legal precedents to be set from this. Who's next?..Molly

• Options
    bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by babybear
    Who's next?..Molly

If you were next there would definately be a celebration!

MOLON LABE!
    allahSortbs.jpg
    An evil tree bears evil fruit. You can destroy as much fruit as you want, but it will always grow back, and it will always be evil.

Tear the tree out of the ground by the roots and burn it. Burn it to ash and grind out the embers with your boot until there's nothing left. Not a single spark. Not a single seed.
  • Options
    8yellowfintuna8yellowfintuna Member Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    MY prayers go out to her and her family...

Now there is no more sorrow
    Now there is no more pain
    God gives his children wings
    and sets them free....

"Beam me up Scottie"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigtire
    Who's next?..Molly

If you were next there would definately be a celebration!

MOLON LABE!
    allahSortbs.jpg
    An evil tree bears evil fruit. You can destroy as much fruit as you want, but it will always grow back, and it will always be evil.

Tear the tree out of the ground by the roots and burn it. Burn it to ash and grind out the embers with your boot until there's nothing left. Not a single spark. Not a single seed.

Spoken like the fine catholic you are....I expected no less..Molly

• Options
    edited November -1
    Just telling it like I see it.

btw, Been shooting lately?

MOLON LABE!
    allahSortbs.jpg

• Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This deeply saddens me and I feel for her and her family.Whats really scary is any one of us could be in the same situation with a loved one,or even ourselves.I cant grasp the fact she starved and was dehydrated to death.The use of Dr.Kevorkian(SP)would even been more humane.(I cant believe I said that)But Im afraid its true in this case.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigtire
    Just telling it like I see it.

btw, Been shooting lately?

MOLON LABE!
    allahSortbs.jpg

You will never know any more than necessary. Trashed your buddies lately? ...Molly

• Options
    CA sucksCA sucks Member Posts: 4,310
    edited November -1
    She died a long time ago.
    What you saw lying on that bed was a chunk of meat, she was no more alive than someone is alive when they are killed in a car accident but their heart is transplanted into someone else and continues to live.
    Organ donors are quite dead even though parts of their body are still alive, in my mind the same was true with terri except to a more extreme case where everypossible part of her body is still alive except what makes that aggregation of flesh a person, Terri Schiavo, instead of a bunch or organs, skin, and muscle.

Terri died of a heart attack long ago. I can understand it is very hard for her loved ones to accept that, hopefully now they can and begin to get on with life.
  • Options
    edited November -1

You will never know any more than necessary. Trashed your buddies lately? ...Molly

Your answer tells me all I need to know. btw, I don't consider you a buddy.

MOLON LABE!
    allahSortbs.jpg