In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WD-40 "rocks"

IdahjoIdahjo Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
After laying vinyl tile yesterday, my hands were all 'mucky'from adhesive. Spying a can of WD-40 on the shelf and recalling ALL the comments here I tried it out. I would now like to add, "that stuff cuts thru Henry's adhesive quicker than the legendary, "S**T THRU A GOOSE", and it leaves the skin soft too[^]

fyou.jpg
GRAMMA STILL THINKS I'M NUMBER ONE!

Comments

• FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WD-40
    Duck tape
    and Windex all a guy ever needs. [:D]

gun.gif
    Those who live by the
    sword get shot by those who don't.

[img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif
  • gunstosellgunstosell Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Forget those and get some Break Clean. Not only will it clean your hands of sticky and grease, it is the same as your gun cleaning fluid--gunscrubber. Also, do not forget good ol' 3 in 1.[:o)]quote:Originally posted by Idahjo
    After laying vinyl tile yesterday, my hands were all 'mucky'from adhesive. Spying a can of WD-40 on the shelf and recalling ALL the comments here I tried it out. I would now like to add, "that stuff cuts thru Henry's adhesive quicker than the legendary, "S**T THRU A GOOSE", and it leaves the skin soft too[^]

fyou.jpg
    GRAMMA STILL THINKS I'M NUMBER ONE!
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,447 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Francf, you forgot bailing wire![:0]

He Dog
  • bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    And bent nails

From85-01.jpgTosoftair-eagle.jpg
    And everything in between.