In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Different leadership styles

bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
edited October 2005 in General Discussion
Dems_vs.jpg

MOLON LABE!
allahSortbs.jpg
An evil tree bears evil fruit. You can destroy as much fruit as you want, but it will always grow back, and it will always be evil.

Tear the tree out of the ground by the roots and burn it. Burn it to ash and grind out the embers with your boot until there's nothing left. Not a single spark. Not a single seed.

Comments

• Options
    shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    Sad, but true.
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Dick Nixon

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • Options
    Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    Yep, true it is!

WW2Guns005.jpg

"The Greatest Battle Implement Ever Devised!"
    -- Gen. George S. Patton
    referring to the M1 Garand
  • Options
    plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
    edited November -1
    got that one this morning. Pretty funny[:D]

My friend is one... who takes me for what I am.
    Henry David Thoreau

"If you do not allow yourself to find a positive way to get through the difficult times, you will become bitter. If you stay bitter, you do not get better." -- Joan Brock
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Y, but can't you just hear jesse, sharpton, et. al. now? "Of course the buses ran in Galveston, 'cause those were honkies!" Or some such drivel!

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the french." (Mark Twain)
  • Options
    bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Iconoclast
    Y, but can't you just hear jesse, sharpton, et. al. now? "Of course the buses ran in Galveston, 'cause those were honkies!" Or some such drivel!

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the french." (Mark Twain)

That's a whole different can of worms!

MOLON LABE!
    allahSortbs.jpg
    An evil tree bears evil fruit. You can destroy as much fruit as you want, but it will always grow back, and it will always be evil.

Tear the tree out of the ground by the roots and burn it. Burn it to ash and grind out the embers with your boot until there's nothing left. Not a single spark. Not a single seed.