In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ahhh new toy

FlatheadFlathead Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Bought myself a new toy today. S&W 60 SS 3" . I figure that should help with the cabin fever for about a couple weeks.[:D]

Comments

• Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,889 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For your cabin fever I prescribe a box of plastic indoor rounds and paper grocery sack full of newspaper.

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • FlatheadFlathead Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey that sounds like fun. The indoor range is only a short drive from my place. My normal thing is bass fishin. That said it has been a real cold winter here and it seems like it'll be forever till I can get the boat out on the water.[:(]
  • Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,889 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a box of .38 Speer plastic cases and bullets. Loaded with primer only. Great indoor fun.

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • NOSLEEPNOSLEEP Member Posts: 4,526
    edited November -1
    Congrats on the purchase Flathead.
    I enjoy shooting as well to help pass the time till
    fishing with the boat comes around again.
    Some areas were I go ice fishing are great spots to set up a few targets and let off some rounds.[:p]

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not,
    and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.
  • FlatheadFlathead Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey thanks nosleep. Seems to be a lot of guys just waiting to get the boats out again.[:D]
  • Kidd_CKidd_C Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice gun purchase, but I am with OReilly on shooting it. It would drive me crazy having it but not shooting it. Have fun with it anyway.

You can't judge a book by its cover, but that doesn't mean you can't do a report on it.