In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Republicans register voters....

FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
at NASCAR races. I heard it today on Fox News. They have stands up for all the fans to register at. Sounds like a good way to reach that segment of the population.

Now, what about the Democrats that attend the races??[:p][:p][:D][:D]

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY

Comments

• tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll bet we all know at least one person that isn't registered or doesn't vote because "one vote does not matter"...Badger that one person into it..Use a guilt trip or whatever works... Make sure they know who the gun friendly candidates are...I've turned three non- voters to our side in the last couple years..Doesn't sound like much, but think if we all got just one. C'mon, do it, it's free!! Apathy will hurt us like the liberals never could..

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
  • BigBoreRobBigBoreRob Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I refuse to vote for a politition. Then there is the court duty.

Ill never understand why a women would dedicate her entire life to making one man miserable when she could make so many men happy
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    BigBoreRob, you refuse to vote? How come? Is it only because of the jury duty because the most part of juries are choosen through drivers license these days. Not to say they do not use registered voters either.

I just want to understand why and maybe try to convience you to start voting if possible.

ps: I vote every election, have been called to jury duty 4 or 5 times, once for a 4 month period 1-time a week, and there is no way I will ever stop.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You do know that President Bush is at the Nascar Race in Daytona today.

Jacksonville.gif
    sniper.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    http://www.awbansunset.com/
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • BigBoreRobBigBoreRob Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No, it not just becaus of jurry duity, thats just one of the perks of not regestering.
    I just hate the thought of voting a politition into office. The choices that are available arent eaven a choice of the lesser of 2 evels anymore.
    Nope, not me, as long as they are polititions, im not voting for them.

Ill never understand why a women would dedicate her entire life to making one man miserable when she could make so many men happy