In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

C&P ?

BigBoreRobBigBoreRob Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Ok, give up. I've looked at several posts that have C&P in the
subject line. Just what does it mean anyways? Im shure ill just slap my head and say "du, ofcorce, thats it", but till then Im in the dark.

Ill never understand why a women would dedicate her entire life to making one man miserable when she could make so many men happy

Comments

• Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Copy and Paste

Place your cursor at the begining of what you want to copy, press and hold your left mouse button, drag the curser to the end of what you want to copy and release (it will change colors). Now "Right click" and choose "copy" from the menu that appears.
    Go to where you want to paste (another webpage, different post etc) left click to get the curser where you want the copied text to start, right click and select paste to insert.

Whittemore
    Some guys like a mag full of lead, I still prefer one round to the head.
  • BigBoreRobBigBoreRob Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks alot. Like I said, Du I should have known that. Just never saw like that.

Ill never understand why a women would dedicate her entire life to making one man miserable when she could make so many men happy