In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How come

RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
if you can post crap, my crap keeps getting poofed? Don

Comments

• RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    1 chipmunk can make it selves sound like a whole herd of deer is coming right at you. About 5 times today I was saying to my self the big guys about to pop out of the brush and what comes out, alvin simmon and theodore chasing each other[B)]

"Every time I hear the words animal and rights in the same sentence, I'm going out and killing 20 of something" - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    The news people say the AR15 was used and about every one on here say it was left in the car trunk? Someone don't know what they are talking about.
    edited November -1
    Sometimes when I go to GB I am not logged on and sometimes I am? I get a little pissed when I have to type in my name and password. Same thing happens with my auction watch. Is it my computer or is it something I can yell at GB about? The box that says "save my password" is checked. It will go for a few days sometimes and one day the next.[:(]
    edited November -1
    oil goes up to 58 bucks a barrel the gas at the pump goes up right away, gas goes back down to 51 a barrel the prices stay the same

" If Guns kill people I can start blaming my pencil for mispelled words" Larry The Cable guy
    edited November -1
    How come I see mosin nagant 91/30s all around in the local shops but I can't find any m44s?
    edited November -1
    the children that was killed out east was blamed on a gun and the cops that were killed out west is blamed on a mad man?
    edited November -1
    some of you keep telling me malwarebytes is free? They will only clean 50 problems and then want $29.00 a year to clean the remainder.
  • 22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    Rosie

If you dump your cookies you will have to sign in again.

Sold my Cow so I don't need any Bull
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I run Norton I have to log on again.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • crims40crims40 Member Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So THAT'S what happened. I dumped the cookies and deleted the temporary files and when I went back in, I had to log on again.......mystery solved. Thanks. [:D][^]
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Rosie dumping his cookies,......................NOT a pretty sight!!

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by interstatepawnllc
    Rosie dumping his cookies,......................NOT a pretty sight!!

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.

Man, you just ain't right.[8D][8D]

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What if you have turnovers instead of cookies?
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

standard.jpg
    Limerick.gif
    It's my cat's world. I'm just here to open cans.

We got rid of the kids. The cat was allergic.

ATF,Eagle Guns
  • Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,889 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rosie
    Sometimes when I go to GB I am not logged on and sometimes I am? I get a little pissed when I have to type in my name and password. Same thing happens with my auction watch. Is it my computer or is it something I can yell at GB about? The box that says "save my password" is checked. It will go for a few days sometimes and one day the next.[:(]

<P>

I'm pretty sure you have to "log in" to the auction pages every time. You can tell it to remember it and just click on the "log in" button. I think staying logged into the forum is a matter of whether you have rebooted your computer or not.

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The forum sets a "cookie" and it keeps track of when you were last in, so it knows where to start you if you want to see posts since your last visit.

Do some PC maint. like cleaning up temp. and cookie files and you have to log into the forum again.

Auction is a little different, at least it looks that way to me. I will log in (password remembered) I just click on the login. Then if I come back a couple hours later I just go straight in, but it isn't a 100% deal like with AA site, so go figure ... I really think the root purpose for computers is to help us get to the wrong answer quicker[:D]

If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    man-o-live am I hungry....be right back with some girl scout cookies and milk

"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • OklahomaboundOklahomabound Member Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those choc mint girl scout cookies are killers.... adictive... don't dump those cookies.[:D]

It must be right, or we wouldn't do it this way!