In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another reason why I hate Ny. State

paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Filed my Federal return Electronically had it back in 10 days! Filed my non resident Ny Return over a Month ago and there still setting on it!!! Gotta love Pataki and his henchman!!!

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
This was the Ancient law of Youth
Old times are past, old times are done:
But the Law runs true, O little son!

Comments

• Options
    crims40crims40 Member Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I filed my returns electronically too. The state went through fine, but now the feds are saying that I have my birthdate wrong. They say that I was born a year before I actually was. Up until this year, it was fine. Now some GS4 clerk probably typed in my wrong birth year and I am screwed. They want me to send a copy of my birth certificate to them. Of course, I don't have one. It was lost in the big flood of '64....So, they will continue to use my refund until I can straigten this out. Life is cruel.....[:(][:(]
  • Options
    A J ChristA J Christ Member Posts: 7,534
    edited November -1
    Pa:
    They is hanging on to it for the interest. If they don't get it to you in a reasonable time, send them a bill for interest.