In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Friday the 13th

Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Does Friday the 13th bring you good or bad luck ?

ATF

Comments

• Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Anyone care to guess about the original lore?

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
    edited November -1
    My mom thought Friday the 13th was lucky, because she seemed to always find money on that day. Yesterday was her birthday. She left us 22 years ago. Happy Birthday Mom.
    edited November -1
    about a week away from the usual wheat harvest and this morn is 53* almost dead calm with a heavy dew coating everything ?????????...after really dry fall winter and spring we now have received unusually heavy rains....wonder how many weather taxes AL would need to fix it......
    edited November -1
    nobody mentioned any Friday the 13th horror tales[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

i don't believe in it anyway way[:D][:D][:D][:D]

TIA[;)]
    edited November -1
    Heck I was born on Friday the 13th, and never found it to be a bad day. In fact that was 56 years ago today...[:D]

Seeing how the weather is now getting warmer around here (53 degrees), I think I'll take the Harley out for a cruise. Been chomping at the bit to ride it, but the weather hasn't allowed it. Frost last night & snow a few days ago.

Wish me luck...[^]

Trinity +++
    edited November -1
    [:0] That is all.[:)]
    edited November -1
    Anybody having some spooky or wierd stuff going on?
    Let's talk about it!

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
    edited November -1
    Get ready... its tomorrow .What superstitions do you have. I hate black cats myself. Actually I dislike all cats.