In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The 3 Great Sins

YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I'm quoting Gandhi here;(1) Wealth without work (2) Business without morals (3) Government without principles: The 3 great sins of the world. Sharp guy that Gandhi. I never knew him but I wish I had.Ben Franklin had a lot of insight also.

Helping keep America free: One gun at a time.

Comments

• rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    I, too,am great believer in of Gandhigi, I refuse to think that an enlightened thinker like him would have the abdicate preference in 'heaven' to those who were not enlightened, but,then again,who is truly enlightened? Because those among us who believes that they are truly enlightened are those who are truly blind????

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Sorry,I did it again...that was me, not Mike who was responsible for the last post.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King