In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Uphill......all the dang way! More delays.....

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,910 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I got tired of waiting on the seller that has my jewelry to call me and let me know where we were in our transaction. She wasn't able to sell ANY of what I gave her!!! I have no doubts that what I am asking is reasonable....its just a crap market and will take a LONG time to get any results out of my items. This is aggrivating. I am very impatient and want everything done NOW!!!! I hate staying at home!!!! I hate trying to keep up on what is going on with the market without being involved in it!!! I hate this waiting and the struggle of making ends meet on one income!

There isn't much I can do about it.....well, I can list a couple more here. (I don't know what I would do without Gun Broker.....)
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• BaseJumperBaseJumper Member Posts: 5,570
    edited November -1
    I would have more money in my pocket, less guns and less fun without GunBroker. [:D]
  • savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,504 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was looking at buying small gunshop here in Orlando till my patience ran out and getting cold feet on mortaging my house again still wonder if I done the right thing
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,910 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My problem is that I am trying to do this without going deep into debt. I have all this "stuff" to sell and it SHOULD give me a good jump on things. I want to do this.....I know I can, but my patience is wearing thin.

I feel some yard work coming on...... (I go whack on my yard when I get stressed[:(])
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • bama55bama55 Member Posts: 6,389 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Kasey, come on down here. I can put you to work (yard work, shop work, house work.) The pay wont be good, but we will feed you!!![:D]
  • mousemouse Member Posts: 3,624
    edited November -1
    Locust Fork; When you click on your items list; it just takes
    you to the sales rating you have. Whats for sale? Mouse
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    I don't recall seeing any jewelery for sale. Makes me happy to see my wife wearing twice what our first home cost in jewels although I wish she wouldn't garden in them. Gotta be $10k in doodads buried out there by now.
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,910 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have to get more pictures. I will get some things listed in just a little bit. The kids came home from school....Larry is awake now and we fixed burgers on the grill. I will miss these afternoons when things get going, but if I keep this schedule up I will be as big as a house.

I'm guessing that I will be putting the Jewelry on Gun Broker....not for a penny though! I don't know if it will sell, but what I have is REALLY nice and if a Jewelry store was selling these things they would want TEN TIMES what I am asking.
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Nothing worth having comes easy.

Think about it.