In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Apologies to PBJLoaf...

Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I made an inappropriate comment that was an attempt at wry humor, at his expense on "Ashamed"'s thread

In hindsight, it was classless at best, and hurtful at worse.

In any case, I feel bad about it. The guy put his feelings "out there" and I exploited them in a misdirected attempt at a joke.

[V]

Comments

• calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    Andrea, you really need to change your screen name. You don't look like an "old lady" at all.
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by callcameron
    Andrea, you really need to change your screen name. You don't look like an "old lady" at all.

Well, since I am neither his "fiancee" nor his "wife," and "girlfriend" sounds high shchool-ish, and "life partner" or "partner" makes us sound homosexual (not that there's anything wrong with that), I'll stick with "old lady."

It had more of an edge to it than than "rcrxs paramour."
  • calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady

Well, since I am neither his "fiancee" nor his "wife," and "girlfriend" sounds high shchool-ish, and "life partner" or "partner" makes us sound homosexual (not that there's anything wrong with that), I'll stick with "old lady."

How about "The Boss"? Then he can change his to "NOT the boss".
  • asopasop Member Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love Costic humor! By the way what kind of bate fish is that?
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    quote: I exploited them in a misdirected attempt at a joke.

tell me what the joke was and i'll tell you if it was exploitation.[;)]
    seriously, It takes a big manwomanperson to make a public appology. well done![:)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tplumeri

seriously, It takes a big manwomanperson to make a public appology. well done![:)]

Not really, I'm 5'2", maybe weigh a buck and a dime.
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,511 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Andrea, you dont seem like the type of person who would purposly hurt someones feelings[V]. I have seen you comment on several topics with nothing but class.I am sure all will be forgotten and it was a nice gesture on your part to opologise. This is a fantastic site with alot of great people on it and I would rank you right up there at the top[;)]. Oak
  • moonshinemoonshine Member Posts: 8,471
    edited November -1
    quote:Andrea, you really need to change your screen name. You don't look like an "old lady" at all.

quote:Not really, I'm 5'2", maybe weigh a buck and a dime.

This thread is useless with out picture's
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,869 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Class act you are for sure lady, old or not![;)][:D]
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    quote:I'm 5'2", maybe weigh a buck and a dime

Really?[:p] just the way I......never mind.
    [;)]tom
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1

I can't believe Mike hasn't tried to make an honest woman out of you yet![;)][:)]
    edited November -1

I see. Another midget like my wife. [:D]
    edited November -1

Petite too! Mike you better watch out![:p]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by moonshine
    quote:Andrea, you really need to change your screen name. You don't look like an "old lady" at all.

quote:Not really, I'm 5'2", maybe weigh a buck and a dime.

This thread is useless with out picture's

I agree...we need some updated pics...some new pics of the tatt would be nice!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC

I can't believe Mike hasn't tried to make an honest woman out of you yet![;)][:)]
    Why would he? He likes me the way I am...Besides, who says I'll have him?[:0][;)][:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC

Why would he? He likes me the way I am...Besides, who says I'll have him?[:0][;)][:D]

[:D][:D][:D]
  • hdcolt51hdcolt51 Member Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

You are 2 inches taller than my wife.
  • tpacuriositytpacuriosity Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WHERE DO WE SUBMIT THE APPLICATIONS FOR THE SENSITIVITY TRAINING INSTRUCTOR? are you kidding me? NO WONDER OUR COUNTRY IS IN SUCH TROUBLE..................MAN UP CHARLIE BROWN
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tpacuriosity
    WHERE DO WE SUBMIT THE APPLICATIONS FOR THE SENSITIVITY TRAINING INSTRUCTOR? are you kidding me? NO WONDER OUR COUNTRY IS IN SUCH TROUBLE..................MAN UP CHARLIE BROWN

Something called "manners," "common courtesy,"....without them , we are no better than animals..

Dang, man.