In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

who seen Glen Beck"s

savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,476 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
interview with craig Nelson I caught a little bit on his radio show today when a caller talked about it something about taxes and he was making a stand

Comments

• Options
    Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    I saw it. Mr. Nelson said he was considering not paying his taxes, as a protest to our tax dollars not going to support anything we would likely approve of them to support, and as a general protest against the two party system.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Wonder if he will do it and maybe a bunch more join him thanks just caught tail end of the call on the radio show sounded like it may have been interesting and couldn't find you tube clip yet
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Saw the tail end of Glenn today. It is a choice proposition! Put me in jail before I submit to the tyranny...

Of course, then, I'm not generating an income, and supporting my progenity otherwise....

A valid protest? Can it work? It can only work with numbers. I give Mr. Nelson the nod for at least saying he would be willing to walk the walk.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady

A valid protest? Can it work?

Could-
    I will know it's working when the Government says "Pretty Please"[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Finally found a clip was interesting i got to meet him at a race about 10 years ago seemed like a good guy
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I actually met the guy, 10 years 9 or so ago, "celebrity" race at Watkins Glen. Him.... Tom Cruise,..I found him more engaging than Cruise.[:D]