In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Eve talks to God (Joke?)

HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Eve talks to God.

"Lord"?

"Yes, Eve"

"I know that you created me and provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, as well as that hilarious comedic snake but I'm just not happy."

"And why is that Eve?"

"Lord, I am lonely, and I'm sick to death of apples."

"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."

"Man? What is that Lord?"

"A flawed creature, with many bad traits. He'll lie, cheat and be vain; all in all, he'll give you a hard time. But he'll be bigger, faster and will like to hunt and kill things. He will look silly when he is aroused, but since you've been complaining, I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your physical needs. He will be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about. He won't be too smart, so he will also need your advice to think properly."

"Sounds great," says Eve, with ironically raised eyebrows, "but what's the catch Lord?" "

"Well...you can have him on one condition."

"And what's that, Lord?"

"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant and self-admiring...so you'll have to let him believe that I made him first. And it will have to be our little secret. "You know, Woman to Woman."[}:)]

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
Hypocrisy is the homage paid by vice to virtue.
Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Darn it Hairy! ya dont have to perpetuate that belief, a lot of woman already believe it.[:D][}:)][}:)]

eagle.gif
    "It is hard to soar with Eagles when your surrounded by Turkeys"

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Darn it Hairy! ya dont have to perpetuate that belief, a lot of woman already believe it

Isn't that the truth [:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No...most just believe that their ability to pro-create MAKES them God. [}:)][:D]
  • bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For shame,Hairy. For shame.[;)]

"Been around the world and seen that only stupid people are breeding.The cretins cloning and feeding,and I don't even own a T.V."---Harvey Danger
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    No comment[:D][:D][:D]

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King