In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Goodbye, Britney

allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,261 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2006 in General Discussion
Yesterday evening a rascal posted a link to a photo of Britney taken during an "unguarded" moment.
I knew it wouldn't last long.

Comments

• Options
    rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How did my remote girl rival get poofed though? did someone mess it up or was the picture too risque?? I thought it would be ok.
  • Options
    williamprynnwilliamprynn Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Poor Britney, She is just misunderstood. All the girl wants is a good man that she can cook and clean for. Now she is running around with the wrong crowd. I'm sure Paris talked her into acting like a sister. I would like to pull their pants down and give them a good slow spanking, and then get some whipped cream and .......
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "was the picture too risque?"

I will answer in one word.
    Shaved.
  • Options
    0341USMC0341USMC Member Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow i missed another
  • Options
    TexasVetTexasVet Member Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another word ... ugly.
  • Options
    DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Assuming the photos are real and not photoshop doctored, they are very revealing... razor burn and all.

Note to female celebrities: If you go out in public and you know photographers will be following your every move, put on some underwear.

Please don't post the photos or the link on this forum.
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • Options
    spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SaxonPig
    Assuming the photos are real and not photoshop doctored, they are very revealing... razor burn and all.

Note to female celebrities: If you go out in public and you know photographers will be following your every move, put on some underwear.

Nope, they weren't photoshopped... they were all over the television yesterday.
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    Give her a break. She is just trying to lure in another "girly man".
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SaxonPig

I saw a picture of the dozen photographers trying to get shots.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    the c section scar was brutal
  • Options
    nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    the c section scar was brutal

what'd you expect?
  • Options
    JWolfJWolf Member Posts: 1,901
    edited November -1
    anyone have the link? email it to me if you do please I got a buddy that just adores that chick.
  • Options
    Mr CoolMr Cool Member Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i thought the photos were in bad taste not just for this board but for the public as well. i have been a photographer for many years, even taken a few celebrity pics but i have mixed feelings on what is appropriate material. first of all, the picture is illegal as defined by state and now federal law which prevent "upskirt" images. simple case in point is how would you feel if this was your daughter getting out of a car ? also, this lady is a mother and you have to consider the children when you take and post pictures like these. it is NOT appropriate
  • Options
    williamprynnwilliamprynn Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think she knew she wasn't wearing any knickers and she knew there would be photographers there so I take that to mean she doesn't care if anyone sees her koochy.
  • Options
    Huntingnerd33Huntingnerd33 Member Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr Cool
    i thought the photos were in bad taste not just for this board but for the public as well. i have been a photographer for many years, even taken a few celebrity pics but i have mixed feelings on what is appropriate material. first of all, the picture is illegal as defined by state and now federal law which prevent "upskirt" images. simple case in point is how would you feel if this was your daughter getting out of a car ? also, this lady is a mother and you have to consider the children when you take and post pictures like these. it is NOT appropriate

Agreed.
  • Options
    300Win_Mag300Win_Mag Member Posts: 433 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by williamprynn
    I think she knew she wasn't wearing any knickers and she knew there would be photographers there so I take that to mean she doesn't care if anyone sees her koochy.

agreed.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you guys are missing the big picture, 5 million dollars for a 30 second publicity advertisement, or flash your *, and get 100 times that
  • Options
    Mr CoolMr Cool Member Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you guys are missing the big picture, 5 million dollars for a 30 second publicity advertisement, or flash your *, and get 100 times that

i can assure you that britney did not recieve any money for this and she should know not to put herself in a position to be photographed like that and the photographers should know that she has children and this isnt appropriate material to be publishing. american standards are lowering everyday, its sad.
  • Options
    Huntingnerd33Huntingnerd33 Member Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

i can assure you that britney did not recieve any money for this and she should know not to put herself in a position to be photographed like that and the photographers should know that she has children and this isnt appropriate material to be publishing. american standards are lowering everyday, its sad.

+1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    never said she would receive money for this, i said free publicity that money cannot buy, with her, and most low life celeb types any publicity is good, heck even if your Mel Gibson

you don't think the madonna kiss was staged for publicity?
  • Options
    JWolfJWolf Member Posts: 1,901
    edited November -1
    [:(]WAH!!!!!!
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,018 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:this lady is a mother

That mother is no lady. [xx(]
  • Options
    JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did she make a conscious decision to go out in public (where she knew or should have known that papparazzi would be stalking) in such an outfit?

Was it a lapse of reason?

A publicity stunt perhaps?
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    That girl is a P-I-G pig.
  • Options
    rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Those pics were definately NOT an upskirt. Did you SEE how short that dress was when she was walking??? She did it on purpose. I agree that the pics are in bad taste but it's news (I guess) and people want to see it(obviously from the replies on this thread lol)
  • Options
    jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]--Who's Britney Spears ????--

--Sounds AFRICAN---

--[xx(][xx(]--JIMBO
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Both she and Paris Hilton are somewhat better than average looking women who have, through their behaviors, parlayed both into a publicity generating machine which plays to their egos. They have set themselves up as shallow, low class, lust objects rather than human beings. Their choice, but truly demeaning. The only men they will have in their lives will be there for the kick of the "side benefits," including the reflected celebrity. It's actually sad.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "Both she and Paris Hilton are somewhat better than average looking women who have, through their behaviors, parlayed both into a publicity generating machine which plays to their egos. They have set themselves up as shallow, low class, lust objects rather than human beings. Their choice, but truly demeaning. The only men they will have in their lives will be there for the kick of the "side benefits," including the reflected celebrity. It's actually sad."

Well said, Iconoclast.
  • Options
    Trader DaveTrader Dave Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw the pics (a friend emailed them to me). Instead of being at home with her child, she decided to go out with other loose women and NOT wear panties. This was of her own doing. The photos were very good and did not appear to be doctored. However, they could have been altered easily with current technology. I have seen images altered and in my un-professional opinion I say REAL. I too shoot photography, but in no way would I say it was an "upskirt" photo. The photographer was not positioned to shoot anything abnormal, but he/she did get more than they expected. This was a Wardrobe Malfunction so to speak.

If this was my daughter I would be SUPER MAD. However, I do say if she was out running around without undergarments and such a short dress, she brought it on herself. Britney is not an image my girls look up to. They know her for what she really is - A TRAMP.
  • Options
    CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This needs to be put in the religious forum, no one said anything about her getting any money. Publicity is worth more than money any day. She's a publicity W#ore and nobody cares.

PJ

• Options
    2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NO PANTIES

Bout time she aired that thing out.[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

quote:Originally posted by 2-barrel
    NO PANTIES

• Options
    bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 2-barrel
    NO PANTIES

[:D][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][:D]
  • Options
    37rangemaster37rangemaster Member Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    looked like roast beef to me[xx(][xx(][xx(]
  • Options
    dlrjjdlrjj Member Posts: 5,528 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I missed that on both the network and the net. Oh well.
    Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is an art form.
  • Options
    NeilTheBritNeilTheBrit Member Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cmon guy's, leave the poor girl alone. She's a perfect role model for today's youngsters. She's proved you can still achieve sucess with no talent whatsoever, you just need a pretty face and a good PR agent.
  • Options
    Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    At my ex's sister's wedding, the girl who caught the bouquet decided to "go commando," so they have a "cooch shot" now on their wedding video.
    Not cool.