In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Supposedly this commercial banned from superbowl..

ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
edited February 2005 in General Discussion
http://gorillamask.net/videosuperbowl.shtml

[:D][:D][:D]

sniper.gifhappy.gifanim_sniper.gif

"I will no longer debate a liberal because I feel they are beneath contempt. Just communicating with one contaminates a person." - whiteclouder

Comments

• Options
    RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    Don't know why some folks can't take a joke. I thought it was hilarious! [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ramtinxxl
    Don't know why some folks can't take a joke. I thought it was hilarious! [:D]

as did I.

"I will no longer debate a liberal because I feel they are beneath contempt. Just communicating with one contaminates a person." - whiteclouder
  • Options
    gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    I think it would have been a big hit but not PC and you know how we must all be PC. [8D]

Greg
    Former Marine
    A N G L I C O
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gap1916
    I think it would have been a big hit but not PC and you know how we must all be PC. [8D]

for the children. [:)]

I think HK should do a commercial for the Mark 23 Socom, show a spec ops guy rise out of the water and shoot a towelhead right between the eyes with it..

"In a World of Compromise, Some Don't!"

thatd be sweet. [:D][:D][:p]

• Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ROFLMAO !!

Some people have NO sense of humor. Jerks.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the french." (Mark Twain)
  • Options
    Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D][:D] I liked it!!!!!!!!!!

JBoss......Fear No Fish/peace through superior firepower/The gun manufacturers are not making a dangerous product.
    Bad parents are.
  • Options
    Texas_ShooterTexas_Shooter Member Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That was funny and I didn't see anything wrong with it

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." - John Wayne
  • Options
    ZERODINZERODIN Member Posts: 6,338
    edited November -1