In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Phoenix Gun Show Tomorrow 2-28

cat-mechaniccat-mechanic Member Posts: 433 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Who is going, and when?

Nothing runs like a Deere, With a CAT on its *

Comments

• Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    So far, look like me, Phillybilly and Familyguy. Dunno about Travis, he'll probably go seeing as how he has money to burn now[;)]

BillCat.gif

SUPPORT THE I.N.S. , THE COUNTRY THEY SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN
  • Options
    cat-mechaniccat-mechanic Member Posts: 433 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He said he was going in the morning. I have some things to do but will probably go in the afternoon sometime. I need ammo for a new toy.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Nothing runs like a Deere, With a CAT on its *
  • Options
    kuhlewulfkuhlewulf Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    KingJoey, youre a fan of Bill the Cat!?! Cool! not many remember him I think. Ack! Phtooey!

I'll be there sat morn. Got two customers looking for bits and pieces for the 1911's I'm building for them. I am getting my first lever gun, Win 94.

James
    royalthaiarmy.gifrtaflag.jpg
    Do your troops train with live cobras? ROYAL THAI ARMY DOES!
  • Options
    ZERODINZERODIN Member Posts: 6,338
    edited November -1
    I plan to go Saturday early afternoon, or maybe Sunday. It depends on the weather, as I'd also hoped to motorcycle down to Chandler and see if I can spectate on the California Superbike School in session there this weekend. I can't afford the school this year, but it'd be fun to watch. :)