In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

m1a1 {m14}

0341USMC0341USMC Member Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I'm looking into buyung a m1a1 but i can't deside which one.
Could someone please tell me which one to get?The choises i have are
the Scout rifle and the Standard. what is the big differance between them besides one being shorter?

0341USMC

SEMPER FI

Comments

• 0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
    i prefer the standard from springfield. right now i still beleive they have a package going for 250 but its worth $700 it consists of a scope,mount,rings,knive,and a coupon for %30 off any springfeild item.

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    sealriverth.jpgdk_marinereconth.jpg
    SEMPER FI
  • peegee69peegee69 Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just purchased an M1A "loaded Standard" with composite stock and SS barrel. The $700 dollar deal for $250 was in the box and I really wanted the scope,rings, and mount. The deal ended last September and they would not honor it, but said there was a light purple sheet in the box that gives me a discount on many items. It doesn't include the scope rings, mount or scope with that good of deal, however.

If your shooting stance is good, you're probably not moving fast enough or using cover correctly