In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hampton, VA Gun Show This Weekend

FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Anyone going? I saw the ad today and thought I'd pass it on. If anyone's interested it is Sat. 10-5 and Sun. 10-4 at the Hampton Colliseum. Bass Pro is right across the road too, which is a fun place to check out.

Comments

• punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Ok...How many can we get together down at Hampton on Sunday. SigMan and who else from Tidewater? I might be able to talk Swwbo into it being as how all the 'Outlets' are between Richmond and Hampton. Besides, I am ready for a good meal after Harrisburg, Grate Steak, Fishermans Wharf, Capt Geo's anyone?

Cartoon_truck.gif

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY<P>
    edited November -1
    Ok, where are the Piedmont/Tidewater members hiding at?

Cartoon_truck.gif

• groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    punchie, Maybe you can get peas done right down there! [:D]GHD
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi Charlie, Tell Wendy I said hi please.. Thanks

Chihuahua_mexican.gif
    edited November -1
    Guess no one is interested

Cartoon_truck.gif

• paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Punchie? Come on up and pick me up and Ill go with ya!!![^]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
    edited November -1
    Wish I could Pa but looks like I'll probably sit this one out myself.

Cartoon_truck.gif

• sig-mansig-man Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll be there both days, come by and see me at the D&R Firearms table's,I'll be the clean cut guy that isn't the retired Norfolk police officer....

GO BIG ORANGE !!
  • FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you didn't go I'd say you didn't miss much. A few interesting tables, but mostly junk and overpriced stuff. Really crowded. Looked like the handgun dealers were really making out though.
  • sig-mansig-man Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DBV you should have stopped by the D&R arms tables and said howdy, we were slammed saturday sold 75 guns, only sold 30 on sunday, pretty good weekend, picked up a couple of wingmasters for $150 each,and a ruger speed six 357 mag for $150, I didn't really get to cruise the floor that much because of all the gun sales, but I saw a couple of neat things,Next Hampton show is in May,on memorial day weekend, you'll have to stop by the tables and say hi, see you then,Craig...

GO BIG ORANGE !!
  • FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sig-man, once I got there I couldn't remember the name of your business. I should have written it down. My objective was to get my hands on a lot of different guns for CCW, which I did. Liked the small frame .357 revolvers, the Taurus milleniums, and the Kel-tec p11 was ok. REALLY liked the Kahr K9 and Walther P99, but they're too much $$ for me. Ultimately got tired of fighting the crowd.