In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Vote for the other guy !!!!!!!!!

gunrunner1911gunrunner1911 Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I know it's crazy but how bad could it be? What if we all vote for the under dog, the one who is never heard of on the evening news has never heald a political office. I know the term "wasted vote", a vote for Perot is a vote for Clinton. My opinion is a wasted vote is the one made for the wrong reason. The dems don't bother talking about issues that effect minorities and immagrants they are in the bag. The Reps don't care about gun control issues because they "HAVE" our votes. So you pander to the 20% swing vote in the middle. White educated suburban soccer moms and dads. Let's face it if your not somehow related to that last group they don't care.
I say just vote for the other guy or gal who cares maybe they will be better if they win. They probably won't win but it could be interesting. I would give a left body part to see FAT Teddy Kennedy lose or even win by a margin of 55%[:D]. He doesn't campaign he just lists his name and it's automatic. WRONG!!!!
Now that I've given my location away I will leave quietly and let stay my morsels of thought to which I have laid upon the table of discussion. Thanks