In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gun legislation debates...anyone else inspired?

idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
All of this talk about the current legislative hooplah going on has inspired me to break the discipline which I thought I had mastered. I was going to buy another gun when I got my tax return but I set most of it aside for my vacation in May when I am going to see my brother graduate. I'm thinking about going out to buy a gun now. I wonder what impact this liberal blabber is having on gun sales nationwide.

Comments

• Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    My wife just counted how many I have here in South Dakota and knows what I have in PA....she said no more guns (I just picked up an AK today). I didn't see the need to tell her I ordered a AR receiver also.

Now it's powder and bullet collecting time!

kabalogoshadowed.gif
  • duckyducky Member Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I get Bonus #3 next friday, and wifey agreed to let me keep most of it. I've been planning on 3 big purchases for myself, and a 4065 sharps for my father that he's wanted.

Then it's save save save for May 22.

None of this though was really inspired by the hooplah though.. been in the works for the last 3 months narrowing down The List(tm).