In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Does anyone own a .....

Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Hot tub or Spa? I seem to remember that many of the folks on the GB Site tend to run a bit larger than most and I wonder if they experienced the same problem I did before buying my hot tub; I could never stretch out and let that hot water go to work on me!

I've had my hot tub nearly three years, and use it year-round. If you don't have one, I highly recommend it. My wife and I talk more in the tub than we do in the house. Man, of you "plumb" some good outdoors speakers your really living well.

So, anyone else have the same experience, or perhaps even one vastly different?

NSDQ!

"Many free countries have lost their liberty, and ours may lose hers; but if she shall, be it my proudest plume, not that I was the last to desert; but that I never deserted her." -President Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• Winchester-muttWinchester-mutt Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have a hot tub on the deck out back. You're right. They are great for relaxing with the significant other! Love to get in when the temp gets below freezing, and preferably with it snowing!