In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My Ruger P-Series Collection

RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
edited October 2004 in General Discussion
Trying to get all the P-Series and getting close

NEWGUNS005.jpg

Top to Bottom, Left to Right

KP-89 KP-90 KP-91DC
KP-93DC KP-944
KP-95 KP-97DC

ruger2.jpg

"If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams

Comments

• Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see you like myself collect Rugers,you need the new PC345 and you will be pretty well set.I collect their Revolvers as well as the P-series,I like one Revolver and I will have every model.But once I found out Ruger isnt letting law abideing citizens buy factory 20RD mags for the Mini-14 Ive lost loyalty to them.Its a shame to as I love their M-77 Rifles and was planning on buying another one but changed my mind.Good Luck,nice collection!

Best!!

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You still need the P-85 and P-85MKII.
    I have both. [:D] [:D] [8D]
    The MKII is stainless, I don't think the P-85 came in stainless.

I have a P-85, KP-85MKII, P-89, KP-89, KP-90, P-94(40 cal.) and a P-95.

sniper1.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    [img][/img]vote_small.gif
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am looking at a brand new KP-85MkII right now, just dont know if I want to buy it or not. Since the 89 was the replacement for both the 85 and 85MkII.

The next one will probably be the KP-94, then the KP-345 and finally the KP-94L. Not sure if I will get a KP-89X either.

ruger2.jpg

"If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams
  • Options
    gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You should try the Lett fancy walnut checkard grips. Sent mine in for checkering and made all the difference for a good grip shooting.

Nice collection.[8D]

Have the P-85MKII, P-95, P-90 & P-91 currently.

Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.
  • Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    I have a bid in on a KP89, have to wait 2 more days to see if I get it or not[:(] I did have a p85 but did care for it so it went by by , had a P97 but a budy wanted it worst then i did so he has it now ,

I have several Ruger Revolvers , really like their Blackhawks and Vaqueros ,

anyone need a Redhawk in 357mag?
  • Options
    kenneth and melissakenneth and melissa Member Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice bunch of rugers

Thomas Jefferson, of Virginia:
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    Mad_moose.gifDiani.gif
    7e_1_b.jpg
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    YOU DO NOT HAVE A FACTORY LASER. NEED ONE??

I WOULD RATHER BE DUCK HUNTING.
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:YOU DO NOT HAVE A FACTORY LASER. NEED ONE??
    How Much?
    E-mail me with price.

sniper1.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    [img][/img]vote_small.gif
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
    edited November -1
    nice collection. Shoot them all?

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    ~Abraham Lincoln