In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bill O'Reilly.....scum

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
So says the judge that released killer Joseph P. Smith on TV today.

Can't wait to see his show tonight!!

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com

Comments

• paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    I like O'Reilly Ill be watching!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't stand O'Reilly! He is so wishy washy, he scares me!

Regards,
    190191.gif
  • BlackieBoogerBlackieBooger Member Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like Bill O'Reill. He seems a straight shooter, although he is very opinionated.

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, not liberty to purchase power."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1785
    123div.gif
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pabooger
    I like O'Reilly Ill be watching!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

We have found another common denominator.[:0]

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Miracle's never cease!!![:0][^]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

• CWatsonCWatson Member Posts: 964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is doing a book signing at Barns and Noble on Fairfax and 3rd in Los Angeles next Friday.It is only a few doors down from where my wife works.I may drop by and see,and if the line is short have him sign one for me.

CWatson

1.KILL EM' ALL AND LET ALLAH SORT EM' OUT!

2.NEVER WASTE MONEY ON SPRINGFIELD ARMORY!!
  • muggstermuggster Member Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well....I like him better that Geraldo.[;)]

Muggster
  • gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    O'Reilly is a firm supporter of the AWB, tougher gun laws, gun registration and licensing although he says he beleives in a law abiding cirizen's right to own a firearm.[:(]

Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.

Don't fly the river!
  • The LawThe Law Member Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    O'Reilly Rules! The Judge is a piece a'sheet!...[:X]

"Don't mistake my honesty for weakness...
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I tend to like him too. He is loyal to no one which makes him one of a kind.

I was not aware of his stance on gun rights, gunpaq. You sure about what you said??

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Only thing I don't like about O'Reilly is his position on firearms laws, but hey, he was born / raised in NJ, went to college in Massholia and works in NYC . . . for him to have any objectivity given those influences, speaks well of the man.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain)
  • old06old06 Member Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The judges action speaks for its self I dont always agree with O'Reilly but most things are spot on. His veiw of guns is one I dont agree on with him its got to be a sporting fire arm and he is soft on hand guns.

psalms 16
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    That Judge is an Idiot, when ask to defend his actions, (which he cant) resorts to name calling, as is usual for those that cant handle the truth...[^]

Fine example of a JUDGE to be calling people names.

animatflip.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • SCROANDOGSCROANDOG Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    YES HE'S OPINIONATED & HARSH & THAT TENDS TO TURN SOME PEOPLE OFF, BUT I FEEL HE IS USUALLY FAIR AND I HATE TO SAY IT "BALANCED", AND A GOOD VOICE OF REASON, AND I DO THINK HE IS LOOKING OUT FOR ALL LAW ABIDING FOLKS ON ALL FRONTS EVEN GUN LAWS. I REALLY LIKE HIM, SHAUN HANNIDY ON THE OTHER HAND IS A ONE SIDED JERK & WOULDN'T HAVE A JOB IF IT WEREN'T FOR CLINTONS FOLLIES.

IF I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SHOT MY MULE I WOULDA WALKED!
  • HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    O'Reilly has said he is against "assault" guns.[;)]

Hypocrisy is the homage paid by vice to virtue.
    Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:HAIRY Posted - 02/14/2004 : 10:10:13 PM
    O'Reilly has said he is against "assault" guns.

Well gosh...that puts him right up there with that paragon of virtue...Charlton Heston,then.

Both too stupid to be spokespersons for anyone..

(Edited for spelling..due to popular bi*****>>>[:D])
  • mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Edited due to editing by Highball
    I wasn't aware of O'Reilly being a spokesperson for anyone.

I watch O'reilly as often as I can stand it. What turns me off about him is that if someone is holding their own with an opposing position his favorite "blow-off" is: "Well, you know I'm right", or "Well, 3/4ths of the American people agree with me".
    Mrs. Mudge thinks he's an arrogant, overbearing, SOB sometimes and she oughta' know, she lives with one.

Mudge the arrogant.....well...you know

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!<BR>
  • v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like him but need clarification on his gun stance.

Only a corpse has no opinion.
    edited November -1
    Mudge;
    Sorry to cause you all that editing....I must watch my spelling closer...[:D]
  • stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    quote:Mrs. Mudge thinks he's an arrogant, overbearing, SOB sometimes and she oughta'
    know, she lives with one.

I'll concur with the expert opinion of the saintly Mrs. mudge on this topic.

The Bush administration sends tens of thousands of American military to protect the sovereignty of nations around the world, while trading our own sovereignty for hispanic votes!
  • PinheadPinhead Member Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guys, this forum reminds me when I forget just what a wonderful country we live in. Even if people might not agree with you, the right of expression is still there. And I thank God for every young man and women that puts in long hours on a Navy carrier, in a flying refueling tanker,a soldier in Alfganistan or Iraq, in the Balkan or the Mediterrean, Korea. They are the reason we can sit here and sound off on issues that are far less life threatening . You can't really understand just how un-important some of our issues are to somebody who is so close to the "heat" that his life is totally dependent on what his buddy behind him is doing . Course if yu've been there you understand what I'm saing rather badly.
    edited November -1
    quote:Pinhead Posted - 02/14/2004 : 11:31:22 PM
    They are the reason we can sit here and sound off on issues that are far less life threatening . You can't really understand just how un-important some of our issues are to somebody who is so close to the "heat" that his life is totally dependent

Good name,Bub...
    Those boys over there have absolutely NOTHING to do with the VERY VITAL issue of the Second Amendment..and to America,That Constitution is FAR MORE IMPORTANT then some police action overseas...
    So sorrry to have to disagree with you...

God,Guts,& GunsHave we lost all 3 ??
    edited November -1
    THE ISSUE OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT MAY NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH PINHEADS REMARKS BUT THE SUBSTANCE OF HIS REMARKS HAVE ALLOT TO DO WITH THE REASON THE SECOND AMENDMENT STILL EXISTS AND ALL OF THE AMENDMENTS FOR THAT FACT, THERE ARE NO AMENDMENTS IF AMERICA IS NOT FREE LIKE CUBA OR THE FORMER IRAQ.

edited November -1
    You are entitiled to your dream.

Foreign adventures since WW11 have had very little to do with freedom in this country..and the latest series have helped creat a marked downturn here,as far as freedom goes.In fact,since the U.N. has been calling the shots..National Sovergnity has went out the window..making us LESS likely to remain free.

We still have a tiny vestage of freedom here in America because there are enough Americans left to resist the final moves by the elite..

Please try not to blow smoke that political 'wars' have much to do with freedom in America.
  • LakeoutfittersLakeoutfitters Member Posts: 16
    edited November -1
    Bill is an OK guy! He speaks his mind. No matter what, we all have the right to do that!!! Thank God and our Vets for that!!! And ya know what??? 98% of the time I agree with O'Reilly. He stands for dignity and basics.There are a lot of dad's out there that need some of his basic morals.Just my opinion[:D]

Lakeoutfitters
    edited November -1
    I AGREE WITH LAKEOUTFITTERS, I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THIS WEB FORUM TO LONG BUT I QUICKLY HAVE SEEN THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF VERY SINICAL VIEWPOINTS AROUND HERE, NOT JUST ABOUT OREILLY BUT ABOUT EVERYTHING, I AM GLAD THIS IS AMERICA.

edited November -1
    quote:SCROANDOG Posted - 02/16/2004 : 10:49:01 PM

I AGREE WITH LAKEOUTFITTERS, I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THIS WEB FORUM TO LONG BUT I QUICKLY HAVE SEEN THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF VERY SINICAL VIEWPOINTS AROUND HERE, NOT JUST ABOUT OREILLY BUT ABOUT EVERYTHING, I AM GLAD THIS IS AMERICA.
    VIEWPOINTS AROUND HERE, NOT JUST ABOUT OREILLY BUT ABOUT EVERYTHING, I AM GLAD THIS IS AMERICA.

I assume by "sinical" you mean "cynical"...if so,that comes from a long line of intelligent people..people that taught that one MUST have a healthy distrust in those with the power of life and death over every one of us..the Government.

The Founders taught that the PEOPLE held the ultimate power in America..and rightly so..that this was a government of the people,by the people,for the people. Cynical I may be..but I prefer that over a blind semi-worship of those in power.

If the preference is to close your eyes to facts and reality...may I suggest Rosie O or the latest.." White middle aged guy is an Idiot" on your TV ?

God,Guts,& GunsHave we lost all 3 ??
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I cant stand O'Reilly. He is constantly interrupting someone, and he considers Bazookas an "assault weapon", and says that people don't need them to hunt. [xx(][}:)]

GWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifErie.gif
    banner-small.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com
  • SilentKnightSilentKnight Member Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used to like him, but hes to liberal for me now.
    But hes alright sometimes.
    edited November -1
    I DIDN'T MENTION ANY NAMES BUT THANKS FOR STEPPING UP AND MAKING MY POINT, YOU KNOW I AGREE WITH MOST ALL THAT FOUNDING FATHERS STUFF AND THE SECOND AMENDMENT AND MOST OF THE IDEALS THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM PROBLABLY BELIEVE, BUT SOMETIMES JUST SOMETIMES IT WOULD BE NICE TO REMARK ABOUT SOMETHING AND NOT HAVE SOMEONE GO OFF ON AN ANTI GOVERNMENT RANT, BUT I GUESS THIS IS THE NATURE OF THIS BEAST IF I WANT TO LISTEN TO AND MAKE MY OWN REMARKS, I AM SORRY HIGHBALL IF I INSULTED YOU, IF YOU WANT TO VENT ABOUT IT I GUESS THIS IS THE PLACE TO DO IT, I TO BELIEVE ROSIE O, IS A %#%#ING C$%T, I JUST PICTURE HARDCORE GUYS LIKE YOU SITTIN IN A BOMB SHELTER SURROUNDED BY COILS OF BARBED WIRE WITH A PERIMETER OF CLAYMORES AROUND THAT, UP IN THE MONTANA WILDERNESS SITTIN AT A COMPUTER WITH AN AR15 ACROSS YOUR LAP, BUT I KNOW THAT YOU PROBLABLY LIVE SOMEWHERE IN SUBURBEA WITH A COUPLE OF KIDS AND A WIFE, DRIVING A GM OR FORD CAR AND WORKING AN ORINARY JOB JUST TRYING TO KEEP ON KEEPIN ON, JUST LIKE ME AND MOST EVERYBODY HERE. SORRY IF I MISPELLED ANY WORDS.

• LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Hey ScrotumDog: Lose the capital letters, will ya?

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.
    edited November -1
    My apologies blowrider!

• ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey scroandog, dont be a dick, he was just telling you, cuz its a definite headache-causer

GWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifErie.gif
    banner-small.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com
    edited November -1
    In case you didn't see, Mr. Lowrider referred to me as scrotumdog, i dont think i was being the dick, using capitals is a habbit, i would have gotten the message if he would have JUST told me, insults are a little bit bigger headache-causer.