In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I am back

IdahoboundIdahobound Member Posts: 20,587 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Done that Cleaning Suggested By a Member Last week
Ended Up Taking it to a Friends Shop and Having Him get it Working Again
Did Sumpin' wrong I Guess[:0]
Woodrow[:I]

Comments

• IdahoboundIdahobound Member Posts: 20,587 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like alot of Newbies. Welcome.
    edited November -1
    hey pap pal[:D][:D][:D][:)][:I][:p]
    edited November -1
    I have been away from the Board for a while and when I came back I find that I have lost my seniority as far as posts are concerned. Man that is a heck of way to treat an old man.......

KIMBER: Pistol DeJour
    edited November -1
    WELL WHAT A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!. WENT TO THE CABIN FOR FOUR DAYS WITH MY SON AND ABOUT FROZE MY A** OFF, BUT HAD A GREAT TIME.WE DIDNT KILL ANYTHING ,NEVER FIRED A SHOT,ARE LET AN ARROW FLY. WE SAW THREE DEER,TWO COYOTES AND A BUNCH OF SQUIRRELS. TUESDAY EVENING ON WAY TO SEE MY OTHER SON WE HAD FOUR L A R G E BUCKS PASS IN FRONT OF US ON THE WAY OUT OF THE WOODS. PICKED SEVERAL GOOD MESSES OF MUSHROOMS,FRIED THEM UP, MADE OMLETS AND PUT THEM WITH FRIED POTATOES AND FRIED THEM FOR SANDWICHES BOY WERE THEY GOOD. ANYWAY I AM GLAD TO BE BACK INCIVILISATION AND WARM HOUSE. THANKS FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES,WILL BE 67 AND STILL WONDERING HOW I MADE IT THIS LONG WITHOUT KILLING MYSELF SOME WAY LONG AGO.. CARL
  • LOKO383LOKO383 Member Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yo brother..waz up..I have been on a break myself..hows life in WY ?..Loko [;)][:D]
    edited November -1
    It is good. Finale got moved and the just hooked up the internet
    edited November -1
    How have you been Randy
    edited November -1
    Good to hear from you J..I have been very stinkin busy here..very...gettin ready to round bale about 350ac of hay/alfalfa.back to being busy..lol..life is good though,.weather has been beautiful..as I'm sure Cartod can verify to that...J. send me your new email address.you still got mine?..Loko
    edited November -1
    Email should be the same. You shoot all that 380 yet. Looks like we could have made a killing
    edited November -1
    no..haven't shot it all..just 20rds..lol..yep,.seen it for 34.95 at gun shows recently..it's paid for and it's not eatin nothin,.guess I'll hang on to it..[:D],.what did we give like 6.50 for 20rd box?....lol..Loko
    edited November -1
    I think that was about right. Wish I would have bought more
    edited November -1
    didn't we buy it "all"..lol..ifn I remember right,.didn't know you and the Mrs. were moving,.due to a new store or?..wondered what happened to you,.haven't heard from Lew have you?..it's been weeks since I talked to him,.He finally found a house and closed on his CO. home last time we talked..life must be good in Houston/Katy area..you still in Cheyenne?..Loko
    edited November -1
    I think we did get it all. My compay bought out another store and I was asked to move to open it. So we did we are now in Casper. We bought a new house still own the one in Cheyenne going to have to make it a rental I think. I have not heard from Lew in a long time. But then again I have had very little time to do much other that work and move
    edited November -1
    stay in touch..enjoy this weekend if your off,.always good talking to you....Loko [8D]
    edited November -1
    You do the same. We need to save the dark side
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 26,020 ******
    edited November -1
    Yep, lots of noobs. Most with chips on their shoulder an complete lack of humor.[8D]
    Welcome back.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jimdeere
    Yep, lots of noobs. Most with chips on their shoulder an complete lack of humor.[8D]
    Welcome back.

I have been back less than 2 hours and I can see that
  • Tile KingTile King Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wow. dont you guys like noobs? i hope i dont come off like that.
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,245 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Next time give us a little warning, that way we can leave [:D][:D] Glad to hear from you [xx(] [:D][:D]
  • Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    Hey, Big.

I'm going to have lunch with "Rodeo Rick" from KLEN on Tuesday.

You ever listen to him?

And if so, what's his show like?
  • Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
    edited November -1
    Welcome back, its good to see you.
    edited November -1
    Andy his show is ok. Nothing to write home about. They play the same stuff over and over. If I hear Miley one more time I am going to hurt someone
  • matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    Casper huh? I still tell the wife every now and then, "I wish Wyomings payscale was higher, I would love to go back up there to work."

Have worked at Dave Johnston powerplant in Glenrock twice, Rawlings at the Sinclair gas pumping station, Gillette in the methane pumping fields.
  • BaseJumperBaseJumper Member Posts: 5,570
    edited November -1
    quote:If I hear Miley one more time I am going to hurt someone

I feel your pain. Also that Taylor Swift chick. Dear God, make it stop. Once a day would be okay, but once every 30 minutes...
  • zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good to see you back on here!

Lance