In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mantracker No More

m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Grant is the steely-eyed star of the popular reality show. Ex-star, I should say. He's been unhorsed. Rode hard, put away wet -- and "retired."

He ain't happy. Same for his followers.
Just like the Americans have Survivor, a soap opera on the beach, and we have Survivorman, in which Les Stroud, armed only with a camera, goes to some godawful place and lives on grasshoppers or snow.

Canadians like their reality harsh. Thus, Canadian Idol never soared like its American cousin.

If only Terry Grant could sing. Instead, he spent 25 years working such legendary Alberta ranches as the Bar-U and the OH, dragging heifers out of blizzards and such. He's a certified tracker and helped found the local search and rescue service.

Comments

• Options
    btkbtk Member Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bummer! I like the show I watch it on Discovery Science. It's a littke overly dramatic at times, and alot of the people talk funny at times. I'm very impressed when he gets beat.