In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

willie, waylon, kris, and johnny

discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A classic discusdad. I heard that Waylon's grandson is performing now.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Love that song, but I think the sons of the Pioneers sings it about a hundred thousand times better
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That was a prize collection of stars...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    its a good thing nobody really gives a crap about your opinion[:D]quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks
    Love that song, but I think the sons of the Pioneers sings it about a hundred thousand times better
  • Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always wondered how they got away with using the same group name as the 60's folk group The Highwaymen (Michael Row The Boat Ashore).quote:In 1990, the members of the original group sued country music's Highwaymen, made up of Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, and Kris Kristofferson over their use of the name, which was inspired by a Jimmy Webb ballad they had recorded. The suit was dropped and the name was licensed to them after the foursome agreed to let the members of the original group share the stage at a 1990 concert in Hollywood.

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by forgemonkey
    quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts
    I always wondered how they got away with using the same group name as the 60's folk group The Highwaymen (Michael Row The Boat Ashore).quote:In 1990, the members of the original group sued country music's Highwaymen, made up of Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, and Kris Kristofferson over their use of the name, which was inspired by a Jimmy Webb ballad they had recorded. The suit was dropped and the name was licensed to them after the foursome agreed to let the members of the original group share the stage at a 1990 concert in Hollywood.It's amazing what keeps you awake at night,,,,,,,,,,wait, it's the 3-4 naps each day, eh ?????? [:D][;)]A mind is a terrible thing to waste; sorry for your loss! [}:)][;)][:D]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!