In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just noticed those are not clouds

grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Everything is Orange. Smoke from Southern Fires.

Comments

• Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We were garage sailing yesterday. I saw a large cloud that looked like a big mushroom. I told the wife that tubby Kow Dung Pi has went and done sent us a bomb. Foolish little tubby.

Jose.
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by EVILDR235
    We were garage sailing yesterday. I saw a large cloud that looked like a big mushroom. I told the wife that tubby Kow Dung Pi has went and done sent us a bomb. Foolish little tubby.

Jose.

Please, explain this activity to me. Is it something like taking a trip and never leaving the farm?
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5

Jose.

Please, explain this activity to me. Is it something like taking a trip and never leaving the farm?

I envision the Sunfish on its trailer and a box fan.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jose.
    Seen the commercial where they cut the bottom off a boat and seal it with cloth and rubber cement? Same thing but with a garage.
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Seen the commercial where they cut the bottom off a boat and seal it with cloth and rubber cement? Same thing but with a garage.

And it's amazing how he cuts the bottom out of the boat using a welding machine instead of a cutting torch. [:D]
  • Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

Jose.

Rough crowd today....[;)]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,332 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

Jose.

[:D][:D][:D]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain