In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

OLoving every minute of this

TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in General Discussion
https://thehornnews.com/clintons-stunned-recount-falls-apart/

Maybe she will be getting fitted with her New Orange Jumpsuit sooooon

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    be a real * if they had to apply for a REAL job...TOUGH S--T
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    from the article

" Meanwhile, donations to the controversial Clinton Foundation have plunged this year, down a reported 37 percent. And Hillary has been left to wander aimless around the woods on long, lonely hikes near her Westchester home in New York, according to her remaining staffers."

they seem to forget the dozen or so security that follow her and the area has been cleared many times , before any walk .
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ditch-Runner
    from the article

" Meanwhile, donations to the controversial Clinton Foundation have plunged this year, down a reported 37 percent. And Hillary has been left to wander aimless around the woods on long, lonely hikes near her Westchester home in New York, according to her remaining staffers."

they seem to forget the dozen or so security that follow her and the area has been cleared many times , before any walk .

Hillary has never even looked upon her Secret Service detail as anything other than skycaps to tote her baggages. It's widely rumored they hate her guts and consider her detail as punishment.
    I doubt they talk to her on the walks, staying just within visual range.

I wonder if the Sauds are still funneling money into the Clinton Foundation since she won't be president. I would say "Nyet"!

[;)][8D][8D]
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,455 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1