In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Logic of a muslim

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
-is something you have to see to believe. Only a muslim group would come up with this form of punishment. I guess the rapist is lucky he had a sister.

In the Islamic Republic of Pakistan there are informal courts that people go to so they can avoid the State courts. Well some 16 y/o boy raped a 13 y/o girl. These "courts" or councils order a Revenge Rape of the Boys sister.

Gee that makes sense to me

In what world can anyone see that as Justice or even Logical?

The story:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-rape-idUSKBN1AC1DL?il=0

C&P
Earlier this month, a local council in the southern city of Multan was called after a family accused a 16-year-old boy of raping a 13-year-old neighbor.

The council ruled that the sister of the boy should be handed over to the victim's brother to be raped. The punishment was carried out on July 17 after her family handed the girl over.
RLTW

Comments

• Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Nuances and fine points of the code of laws are lost on these people. They are a mob-rule group and have a low common denominator for their rule of thumb, one rape incures one rape. An eye for an eye

Tribal in nature, they don't hold the offender from another tribe responsible, they hold the offenders tribe responsible.

Americans are tribal too with Blacks and Whites. What is football but bloodless mock tribal warfare? Let the savages have their fun.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,889 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well.....I worry about the logic of the DEMOCRAT party. These DEMOCRATs want to bring these people over to live among us by the hundreds of thousands without any type of vetting, they would not have to assimilate, or learn the English language.

Inevitably DEMOCRATS would go so far as allowing such to set up Sharia only zones in exchange for party loyalty. Look at what is happening in Europe if you doubt me.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chiefr
    Well.....I worry about the logic of the DEMOCRAT party. These DEMOCRATs want to bring these people over to live among us by the hundreds of thousands without any type of vetting, they would not have to assimilate, or learn the English language.

Inevitably DEMOCRATS would go so far as allowing such to set up Sharia only zones in exchange for party loyalty. Look at what is happening in Europe if you doubt me.

Oh I don't doubt you at all.

If in the mid terms the Dems loose more seats they will become desperate, that is when it will be an all out push to get illegal aliens to vote, bring in un-vetted muslims and any other trick to get votes.

The Democrats would and are destroying this country for political power and have been doing so since LBJ.
    RLTW

• Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    that is exactly how democracy works, and why our forefathers gave us a republic and not a democracy as so so many believe
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Samo6, I completely agree with you that the Demoncraps are out to destroy this country. If you look hard enough you will realize the Demoncrap party is totally communistic and set to take over each and everyone of us.

The only error in your thinking is that the Repuckicans are any different from the Demoncraps.

Nikita K., (everyone's favorite 1960's Russian dictator) in the late 50s/early 60s said they would defeat us without firing a shot. I think we are real close to his prediction coming true.[:(!][xx(][V]
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Makes sense if you're charged with meting out punishment.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop

[:0]

Really?

If someone raped your daughter you find justice by having your son rape his sister?

tell me you forgot the green font
    RLTW

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,516 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06

Really?

If someone raped your daughter you find justice by having your son rape his sister?

I think the inference is much darker than that.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and they are PAID FREE MONEY to set up their old pagan society in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA....and political correctness mandates no criticism......fkng insane
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You could be right about "The Logic of a muslim". I won't argue the point, but after living with the Saudis for four years I have to say I didn't notice any logic.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,498 ******
    edited November -1
    C&P
    Earlier this month, a local council in the southern city of Multan was called after a family accused a 16-year-old boy of raping a 13-year-old neighbor.

The council ruled that the sister of the boy should be handed over to the victim's brother to be raped. The punishment was carried out on July 17 after her family handed the girl over.

In a month or two there will be a double wedding

That is life in the muslim world
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Brookwood
    C&P

In a month or two there will be a double wedding

That is life in the muslim world

I was going to say;

When asked how he felt after being forced to rape the girl he said; "A little sore she fought harder than the goat did"

James I agree I have spent a lot of time around ragheads and muslims and they do not approach things logically too often. They are a very emotional people who live day to day.
    RLTW

• Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    James I agree I have spent a lot of time around ragheads and muslims and they do not approach things logically too often. They are a very emotional people who live day to day.
    Long, long ago and far, far away I was an instructor in the Royal Saudi Arabian Naval Expansion Program. One of our trainees was a Saudi Lieutenant and Prince. I think he was forty-something in line to the throne.

Our Master Chief Engineman made his preparations to give a lecture on the evaporator system. He set up his folding chairs and easel with cutaway drawings of the evaporator and his notes on the lesson plan in a position where the trainees could also see the evaporator while he gave his lecture.

The Master Chief went into excruciating detail on how the evaporator takes in seawater, makes steam and condenses the steam into fresh water and returns the saltwater to the sea.

When he got to the part about "any questions" at the end of the lecture the Saudi Lieutenant was excited, doing a butt-dance in his chair. He jumped to his feet and yelled "Yes, Yes, I understand all that, but how does it make water?!"

The Master Chief was stunned. He just stood there for a few seconds then said "Hell, I don't know. I guess it must be magic."
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    mlincolnmlincoln Member Posts: 5,039 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Remember, the Pakis are our allies in the war on terror!
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And they wasted a nuke on the Japs
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While I do not agree with what they did, you need look no further than this forum to understand the logic.

They punished the rapist's family with the same actions and harm he had inflicted on the victim,s family. There are many people posting on this forum who advocate for punishing families for the action of one of their members. Stuff like this happens when you follow that line of logic.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Islam a self inflicted mental illness masquerading as a religion. Practiced mostly by stone age heathens that wipe their behinds with their hand.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1

Really?

Didn't forget the green font and we're talking about Muslim justice, not what a westerner would do. Muslims are obviously proud to be able to right a wrong and honored their family member gets a chance to do it.

Advocates of sharia law should never have been allowed into Europe or the U.S. They will NEVER integrate and their culture is * to the max degree.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,889 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    that is exactly how democracy works, and why our forefathers gave us a republic and not a democracy as so so many believe

Coorrectamundo!! A republic.

Many people do not know where democracy originated but Cliesthenes the ancient Greek was given credit be the father.

Our founding fathers were students of the great Greek philosophers Plato, Aristotle, and Socrates. It is well known the Greeks established true democracies in some of the city-states, all failed miserably.

Socrates condemned, openly despised democracy and wrote extensively of its failing and why it failed.

Sadly in GOVERNMENT schools, none of the fault as well as truth about democracy is being taught. Hence the dumbing down of America by liberal DEMOCRATS controlling most of education.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,282 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So it's an eye for an eye thing. I guess this branch of Abraham didn't evolve much being out in the desert.

I'd feel bad for the vic's bro if the chick he had to do was fugly.
  • Options
    john carrjohn carr Member Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Really?

Didn't forget the green font and we're talking about Muslim justice, not what a westerner would do. Muslims are obviously proud to be able to right a wrong and honored their family member gets a chance to do it.

Advocates of sharia law should never have been allowed into Europe or the U.S. They will NEVER integrate and their culture is * to the max degree.

How true. I thank God my grand dad and great uncle can't see the conditions in Copenhagen today. France is no better.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,516 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    So it's an eye for an eye thing. I guess this branch of Abraham didn't evolve much being out in the desert.

I'd feel bad for the vic's bro if the chick he had to do was fugly.

An eye for an eye would be punishment meted out on the rapist, not his sister.

The misogynistic nature of the islamic death cult is what drives these decisions, not any principle that existed before.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Islam a self inflicted mental illness masquerading as a religion. Practiced mostly by stone age heathens that wipe their behinds with their hand.

There may be truth in the statement:

"The only good muslim is a dead muslim"

There are over a billion Muslims on earth and about 10% or so are radicalized Islamist's that want you and yours dead. The other 90% have no objection to the radicals killing you to keep within the guides of the Quran.