In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hugh's Sniper tape - giveaway, & beantownshootah

easygo6easygo6 Member Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2005 in General Discussion
As stated I will forward the tape to another user after viewing.

I guess the best way would be to post a giveaway thread and draw a name after a day or two of responses.

I only hope the generosity would continue...can I make that part of the eligibility??? Guess I can if it is my giveaway...so It is!!

beantownshootah...you get automatic first dibs on the Sniper video if you are interested!!!

THANK YOU Hugh!

SEMPER FI

Comments

• Options
    hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm sending the Ultimate Sniper tape to beantown first, he can pass it on. I'm sending the USMC Sniper tape to easygo, thanks for passing it on. It would be nice to pass around both tapes so everybody that wants to can watch them.
  • Options
    beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks,

I'd *love* to see the other sniper tape too.

You can never get enough sniper education, that's what I always say!

Seriously, I know so little about fundamental rifle marksmanship, that I think these would be really fun to watch.

And of course, I would love to return the favor by re-giving away this tape (as well as the other one) when I'm done with it!

sox.jpgPatriots.jpg41.jpg
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Options
    diznuffdiznuff Member Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like to go on that list. I have no problem complying with the present terms

_bm.jpg God is good. God is great.
    Only God can make a Boatswain's Mate!
  • Options
    tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    RGR that diznuff, I'd love to see them as well. Maybe we can start our own public tape library. [:)]
  • Options
    codenamepaulcodenamepaul Member Posts: 2,931
    edited November -1
    I'm in.

Beantown. I'm an hour away. I'll be happy to shoot as much as you can stand and show you as much as you need.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun.
  • Options
    beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Easygo. . .I'm waiting to hear back from you about the Sniper tapes!

Send me your address and I'll send you the sniper tape.

You can send me the one(s?) you have whenever you are done with them.

sox.jpgPatriots.jpg41.jpg
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Options
    hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Beantown,
    Now that you've got a scoped .22, you have to start following "the path of the sniper"

I think the Utimate Sniper tape is pretty good, maj. John Plaster is a good instructor. The USMC tapes are not as well made, i was amazed at the "veteran: snipers back from Somalia, They look like kids. I tend to think of the snipers as the older more experienced types. hope whoever gets the tapes enjoys them and passes them around so to fulfill my vision of a SNIPER NATION!