In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just Got Back From Watching United 93

robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
edited April 2006 in General Discussion
Jesus, what a roller-coaster of emotion. I don't know whether to go sit in a corner and mourn or be consumed with rage at those ROP motherbleeners.

Extremely well-done movie. No preachy bullpoop, no political message, practically a documentary. The ROPers are portrayed exactly as they should be: bloodthirsty savages who will kill for their misguided (to say the least) cause.

I thought it was interesting to see how completely confused, baffled, and messed up everything was on that day at all the military posts and civilian Air Traffic Controller stations.

After the final scene, you could have heard a pin drop in the theater. Wow. What a movie. Both saddening, inspirational, and angering.

Comments

• Options
    beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm actually scared to see that movie (it will make me too angry).

After 9-11 I spend a lot of time in Jersey City NJ, and for MONTHS you could watch the rubble from the towers burning. . .
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the review! I haven been debating on seeing the movie for personal reasons.

Hope your staying out of trouble
    [8D][:)]
  • Options
    jimkanejimkane Member Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was at Ft Leonard Wood Mo. That day, talk about crazy.
  • Options
    AlbertLumAlbertLum Member Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I tried watching the A&E movie they made a few months ago. I couldnt watch it. I got so mad after about 10 minutes I couldnt take it. I wont go see this new movie, no need too.
  • Options
    RevolutionJimRevolutionJim Member Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    www.reopen911.org
  • Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RevolutionJim
    www.reopen911.org

yawn.
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    I was surprised that there were not any children victims on the plane. Does anyone know if that actually was the case or did the movie director/producer omit that fact because it would sway the viewer into having even more hatred for the POS Arab terrorists working so hard to get their 72 virgins?

I was very, very happy that at least one of the 4 planes hijacked by the Muslim scum failed to complete it's terrorist mission. If the Muslims had any rational thinking ability at all, in regards to the religious merit of their terrorism, they might wonder, if they are doing Allah's work, why did they have ANY failure? After all, God is the most powerful entity in the universe and such a mission could not fail unless God wanted it to. Such failures should, but sadly probably won't, force those idiots to at least have some doubt about whether or not they are doing good in the eyes of God or actually doing evil.

I am waiting to read a review of the movie from our resident terrorist Muslim spokespersons (if it hasn't already been posted below) "explaining" and justifiying the evil murder and terror those POS terrorist Muslims inflicted on peaceful, unsuspecting and innocent people.
  • Options
    SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    Are the proceeds from this movie suppose to go to a 911 charity? I would like to see it too but like others have already said, Im afraid of getting myself all worked up and smackin an Arab plus Ive already felt enough sadness from that day and dont need a refresher because in no way have I forgotten.[:(!]
  • Options
    Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SG
    Are the proceeds from this movie suppose to go to a 911 charity? I would like to see it too but like others have already said, Im afraid of getting myself all worked up and smackin an Arab plus Ive already felt enough sadness from that day and dont need a refresher because in no way have I forgotten.[:(!]

From what I understand 10% of the gross is to help fund the memorial to the victims in PA.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    While watching the movie near the end, I couldn't help but wonder if some Muslim (if there were any) in the crowd was going to get so wrapped up in the movie that at the end they would jump up and yell "Allah Akbar" or something. If so I was hoping someone would beat their * for doing so. I'm too old to do it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox
    While watching the movie near the end, I couldn't help but wonder if some Muslim (if there were any) in the crowd was going to get so wrapped up in the movie that at the end they would jump up and yell "Allah Akbar" or something. If so I was hoping someone would beat their * for doing so. I'm too old to do it.

One fellow in the theater I was in let out a gigantic f-bomb after the end of the last scene. He was so upset and pissed off about what those ROPers did he couldn't take it.
  • Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    tr fox: quote: After all, God is the most powerful entity in the universe and such a mission could not fail unless God wanted it to. G8d are imperfect. After all, 3/4 is a passing grade. [}:)][}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    there were no muslim terrorist in the planes

the two planes that hit the towers were fly by wire remote control refuel military tankers

do some research people don't believe everything you hear on government TV
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Here you go Jim, watch carefully:

www.reopen911.org

Note: this link is NOT family safe. . .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=syEFbdYKl9s&search=penn%20teller%20911
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HAIRY
    tr fox: quote: After all, God is the most powerful entity in the universe and such a mission could not fail unless God wanted it to. G8d are imperfect. After all, 3/4 is a passing grade. [}:)][}:)]

When I speak out against the terrorist Muslims Hairy, you always, always have some "curious" comment or a comment that "explains" the terrorist Muslims.
  • Options
    SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by beantownshootah
    Here you go Jim, watch carefully:

www.reopen911.org

Note: this link is NOT family safe. . .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=syEFbdYKl9s&search=penn%20teller%20911
    [:0][:0][:0]RevolutionJim is little Jimmy![:0][:0][:0]
  • Options
    KK Member Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As for www.reopen911.org

If ED ASNER AKA "LOU GRANT" says BUSH DID it...that should be ggod enough for us mere MORTALS....

Remember kiddies....
    The LOCH NESS MONSTER shot JACK "ME OFF" Kennedy and got away in a UFO flown by BIG FOOT that is now hiding in AREA 51!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    right well when crimes are commited they require evidence before the crime can be solved. The hole in Pennsylvania if you can find a pic doesn't show a plane, and cellphones don't work in the air.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    right well when crimes are commited they require evidence before the crime can be solved. The hole in Pennsylvania if you can find a pic doesn't show a plane, and cellphones don't work in the air.

Yeah, sure, I believe that some conspirators came up with a plan to partically destroy the pentagon and claim it was a hijacked passenger jet but actually have it be damaged by something other than that passenger jet. And then to finally realize that they were too stupid to think "hey, wait a minute! Our scam will be exposed when the investigators DON'T FIND REMNENTS OF A PLANE at the damage site!"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Since WHEN?

The plane is in PARTS all over the place (fuel and stuff will do that).
    As for cell phones......yes they "CAN" depending on where your plane is located AND most planes NOW have those "Pay per Call" phones on the back of every seat.
    Come now...let us not fall into the Ed Asner zone.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    a video that has news clips from the day of 9/11 and eyewitness testimony including firefighters that were on the scene.
    911 In Plane Site 112mb 56min
    http://www.archive.org/download/911_In_Plane_Site/911_-_In_Plane_Site.avi
  • Options
    edited November -1
    a video that has news clips from the day of 9/11 and eyewitness testimony including firefighters that were on the scene.
    911 In Plane Site 112mb 56min
    http://www.archive.org/download/911_In_Plane_Site/911_-_In_Plane_Site.avi

So reveal to us exactly where are the passengers that were "supposed" to be on the hijacked passenger jet that was "suppose" to be crashed into the pentagon?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have you ever seen a human body when it is exposed to such G force trauma AND fire?
    At BEST you have singed jello.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:So reveal to us exactly where are the passengers that were "supposed" to be on the hijacked passenger jet that was "suppose" to be crashed into the pentagon?

I don't know I've heard everything from the plane was shot down to it had to make an emergency landing, but one thing is for sure that the official story is a lie. Every time the media or government opens their mouths lies come out.

I'm done chatting about it do your own research. check here www.infowars.com

quote:Plane Lands In Cleveland; Bomb Feared Aboard

Reported by: 9News Staff
    Web produced by: Liz Foreman
    9/11/01 11:43:57 AM

A Boeing 767 out of Boston made an emergency landing Tuesday at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport due to concerns that it may have a bomb aboard, said Mayor Michael R. White.

White said the plane had been moved to a secure area of the airport, and was evacuated.

United identified the plane as Flight 93. The airline did say how many people were aboard the flight.

United said it was also "deeply concerned" about another flight, Flight 175, a Boeing 767, which was bound from Boston to Los Angeles.

On behalf of the airline CEO James Goodwin said: "The thoughts of everyone at United are with the passengers and crew of these flights. Our prayers are also with everyone on the ground who may have been involved.

"United is working with all the relevant authorities, including the FBI, to obtain further information on these flights," he said.
    copy and paste link
    http://web.archive.org/web/20021109040132/http:/wcpo.com/specials/
    2001/americaattacked/news_local/story14.html
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Guys, please start your own thread to crap on. I just want to discuss the film.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by roboman

Com'on Robo. You and I both know how things work around here.
  • Options
    edited November -1

You'd think people could leave the petty BS out of a thread for a change.....guess not. [8)]
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am not going to go watch it. Be my luck some towelhead will try to blow up the theatre I am at.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Robo just ignore Jim, he's harmless. In fact, I find his incessant ramblings about conspiracies to be a calming influence. My hope for the future is heightened when I realize I compete with him in the job market. I wish there were more like him.

As surely as the sun rises so there will be RevulsionJim, in his tinfoil hat demanding that we all listen to Ed Asner's crackpot theories regarding 9-11
  • Options
    edited November -1

You'd think people could leave the petty BS out of a thread for a change.....guess not. [8)]

That rarely happens. I have grown used to it.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Cellphones work just fine in the air, Jimbo, though if I were you, I'd keep the tin-foil hat on. Wouldn't want to get brain cancer.
  • Options
    HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1

That rarely happens. I have grown used to it.

Well, just that it's like that on nearly every thread here, doesn't make it... right.!

I don't accept it - but have learned to live with it and ignore it.
  • Options
    hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My brother went to the movie last friday. He said that during the scenes where the passengers were fighting for the plane people were getting very excited in their seats, cheering on the passengers etc., but as the movie came to an end it was very quiet.