In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

4godandcountry

Indy7373Indy7373 Member Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2004 in General Discussion
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your daughter (got run over by a car - in RancheroPaul's thread). That is truly a shame. I can't help but think about what I would do if somebody ran over my daughter and I saw them laughing with the cops and then NOT getting in deep trouble.

I respect your level of self-control, I'm not sure I wouldn't get some form of revenge.

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Spent some time in Korea did ya?

I picked up on it in another thread
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You got Mail

hsas157x100.gif
    gun1.gif

VIRTUTS GLORIA MERCES
  • Options
    edited November -1
    first off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Hope you are having a great day so far.

I have a quick question for you. I remember you posting a couple of months back and * Rigs for sale for about $65. Did you ever verify that?

Can you give me more info on where you saw it?

Thanks,

Alex

"The only way American citizens can adequately be protected from terror and violence is when" those in authority protect us from those who would harm us, instead of protecting us from ourselves.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just curious what the latin in your signature means.

Happiness is a warm gun.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hello there,

You won the 50rd box of Black Talon ammo.I posted the winner of the ammo last night!
    Anyhow, email me your mailing info and I will get it out to you.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
    edited November -1
    Its true english translation is "Kill them all, God will know His own." Over the years it has been somewhat altered to "Kill them all let God sort them out." It is derived from a quote during a seige in the 12th century where a city was attacked because it was thought to be full of heritics. After some of the people who were captured claimed to be Christians and would not repent, the commander of the Christian army was unable to tell if they were truely Christians or not so he said "Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet." Then they killed everyone. I bet the instances of terrorist attacks from the civilian population wasn't much of an issue back then. Sounds like a remedy for most of the middle east to me.[:D]

"Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Cool quote. Thanks for enlightening me.

Happiness is a warm gun.