In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Give away

Warpig883Warpig883 Member Posts: 6,459
edited May 2006 in General Discussion
well thats a hundred an two stars. gonna put up a choice gotta 3/4 box of a 100. 380s or a box of 9mm luger 100 count.got them an didnt have a gun to shoot them . i know im sick. will have 4 yr old pick name out of hat on fri. will get in the mail by tuusday.an it is choice . thanks for putting up with my poor comp. skills. its a real pleasure to read some of ya'lls post. enjoy R W KODAMA.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    as promised, i will be giving away a folding knife in remembrance of the colonel sanders thread that was poofed yesterday. if you want in, leave a post . i will draw for the give away on monday morning.multiple posts will not increase odds of willing[:)].
  • Options
    edited November -1
    As you all know we have given away a lot of stuff on here. Some people let us know when they get their package but most dont.. would like to know if everyone received what we sent...Dont want a thank you, just that the package arrived..[;)]

cute_skunk.gif

Hudson.gif
    Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone remember the old Easyrider magazines? Back when they wrote about real bikers who built their own bikes, remember the old. Easyrider fiction about the no hold barred biker lifestyle? David Mann art.

I have a box of Easyrider magazines from the 70s in my garage attic. I will send the winner this box of magazines for free.

Rules;
    Be a member for longer than 1 year.
    Post a funny joke in this thread or tell me why R. Lee Ermey and LF should own GB.
    I will draw a name 24 hours from the time this is posted.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    the Movie SPLICE
    I will pick the winner sunday.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will have a giveaway, when when my wanted post hits 1000
    Listed for 1895 Winchester. I will give some fly tying supplys.
    Winner must send me some samples of their work.Shipping is on me.
    No post restrictions.<1FMJ>
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Moonshine your are the runnerup winner, contact me and I will send them to you. Hooch31L your the winner, send me your address they will be sent out to you. Congradsthis is a give away, its not much, just found I had a few
    do you remember the "IRAQI *Most Wanted* playin cards.
    no rules on this one, if you rememnber them, and would like
    a chance, just sign up, will pick Christmas.
    Brownie
    scan.jpg
    scan0001.jpg

Hooch31L your the winner, send me your address they will be sent out to you. Congrads
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ****WINNNNNNNNERS SELECTED****, SEE BELOW.

I recently went thru 5,000 posts, so its time to give some things away. I will pay the shipping. I will NOT require a pic of you holding a specific gun, but I will take you on your honor that you will use these items yourself and not sell them. I will select the winners about a week from now.

RULES:
    1. You must have 75 or more posts.
    2. Must be in the continental US, aka lower 48.
    3. One person cannot win both groups, so select one group.

Group 1:
    a. An "International Handgun Leather" right hand holster for a 1911 type 5" pistol, brand new in package.

b. An "Accuracy Grip" 9 piece grip system for 1911 pistol.

c. 1 pair of Howard Leight ear plugs.

d. 1 cable type gun lock.

[img][/img]giveaway1002.jpg

Group 2
    a. A "Strong" model 931 right hand leather holster for Smith & Wesson "K" frame revolver with 2" barrel, brand new in package.

b. A Leatherman Mini Tool, new in box.

c. Bag of about 150 .38 spl brass for you reloaders.

[img][/img]giveaway1001.jpg

6-8-09....UPDATE....UPDATE....UPDATE... WINNERS SELECTED.....

Got back from the International Revolver Championship late last night, did OK, I won a Smith revolver. Of course Jerry won it again and selected a Smith model 41 from the prize table.

My bride picked the winning names a few minutes ago, and they are.

Group #1 goes to....... "Shootlow"

Group #2 goes to....... "2ndamendright"

If you guys will email me your address info, I will get your goodies in the mail asap. CONGRATS.

Dale and Adam...... Your goodies are on the way. Mailed today 6-11, you both have PM's.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Now i have had acouple of these before but now i that i'm back to work i want to have another give away. my friends on this forum helped me out more than most could ever know. when i was laid off of at work a certain mod came to my defence and asked for your help in helping me. now that i'm back to work and this mod ( thank god) is back home and safe i would like to have a giveaway for him. Now i cant afford much as i just got back to work but would like others to contribute were they can. most probley already know his name after letting that tid bit of info out. anyway i need to help, thanks, etc this mod out and would in any way ya'll could help out would be great. ps if you would like to know the mods name just message me through the forums.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a couple of gunshow programs from London if anyone is interestd in them.One is from an arms fair at the Paragon hotel dated 1998,got a couple of interesting articles in.The other one is from the Victorian military fair dated 1998.I will have a drawing next wed if any one shows an interest.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I`ve wanted to do one for some time.So today I was putting a book away and when I got to the book case I noticed I already had one just like it. Not sure where the second one came from,but I only need one. So up for grabs is The Standard Catalog of Military Firearms the Collectors Price & Reference Guide 1870 to Present.
    The rules are...Rules??..We don`t need no stinking rules !
    All are welcome.
    I will anounce the winner sometime saturday evening.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    2- 30 Round AR-15 magazines. Will pick winner when I get to 500 posts
  • Options
    MN HunterMN Hunter Member Posts: 2,299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    One day in the future, Bill Clinton has a heart attack and dies. He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him. "I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a couple folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let you decide who leaves."

Clinton thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first room. In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed. Over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell. "No," Bill said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

So the devil led him to the next room. In it was Newt Gingrich with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented Bill.

The devil opened a third door. In it, Clinton saw Jesse Jackson lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Clinton took this in in disbelief and finally said, "Yea, I can handle this."

The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go!"
  • Options
    DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, is Sparkle Binford listed in the Art Department for any of them? I was at Paisano a few days before the owner's son came in and shot up the place with a 44Mag.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will get them out tomorrow and look. The only names I remember is Spider-wasn't he the editor?
  • Options
    DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Warpig883
    I will get them out tomorrow and look. The only names I remember is Spider-wasn't he the editor?

Don't remember, but they were a pretty weird bunch. I have known Sparkle for more than 30 years, but she may not have gotten there until the 80's. I installed graphics software for Paisano in the early 90's.
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    Hey cartod...can you photoshop a picture of what early army and lotus blossum s kids would look like?[:D]
  • Options
    hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Spider did the "takeing it easy' colume. bandit was the editer. please throw my name in.
  • Options
    Dean CascioDean Cascio Member Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please put my name in the pot.
    Dean
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he called his grandson to his bed Grandson I wanta you to listen to me. I wanta you to take mya 45 automatic pistol, so you will always remember me. But grandpa I really don't like guns, how about you leaving me your Rolex watch instead.

You lisina to me, some day you goin a be runna da bussiness, you goina have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a biga home and maybe a couple od bambino, some day you goina come hom and maybe finda you wife in be with another man. Whata you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and say, "TIMES UP"?

Please add my name to the Hat.
    Thanks,
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,698 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You HAVE to put me in!
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    LF- you do realize these magazines advocate drug use and promiscuity? They also show naked ladies.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    MN Hunter is the winner. Send me an email with your shipping address and I will mail them tomorrow.
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,698 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was gonna shred them and use it as "cooshy" packin material for my guns that I sold today....here on Gun Broker.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    MN HunterMN Hunter Member Posts: 2,299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    sweet, thanks warpig!