In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

100 post giveaway: scroll down for giveaway

Lonestar86Lonestar86 Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
What is a traditional 100 post giveaway?

Candelsticks? "They always make a nice gift"

Used HotRod Magazines?

Old Jack-a-Lope mount?

Help me out please, would like to maintain proper protocol.

Comments

• zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    You do a give away WHEN YOU feel its right to do so...there are no rules to have one within a certain time frame if ever.

IF and WHEN you decide to have one, you make the rules...no one else..
  • hehatemehehateme Member Posts: 724
    edited November -1
    I think anything gun, or outdoors sporting related, but like Classic said, you set the rules. I think everyone here is very gracious, and you'd be hard pressed to find someone ungrateful if you have a giveaway for anything.

P.S. I like reloading stuff, or ammo.[;)]
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Books and DVDs are nice.

Doug
  • PTHEIMPTHEIM Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    Ammunition would be nice. [}:)] [;)][:p][:o)]
  • hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by PTHEIM
    Ammunition would be nice. [}:)] [;)][:p][:o)]

+1 on the ammo
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    please enter me for the jack-a-lope, always wanted on of those![:D]
  • goldeneagle76goldeneagle76 Member Posts: 4,359
    edited November -1
    oh...100...that's when you give every member with over 2500 post a 1000 rds of whatever ammo they want.[:D]
  • Lonestar86Lonestar86 Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK...... Good advice fellas,

Here it is, on occasion of my 100th post. I will contact the lucky knucklehead to get the shipping address.

A pluthera of stuff. (I am awaiting the first smartazz to remind me a pluthera contitutes a different amount then I am offering.[:D])

1. 50 45 Colt Brass Hulls

2. Book-POACHERS: Caught.....(It was written by Tom Chapin, a local game warden from my old neck of the woods in MN, It's even personally autographed to me with a message "Relax, your not in this book" Which was a great relief since he once had to pull my dad's new truck out of a swampy area on state land caused by his "Favorite Son" following up on a "Hold My Beer and Watch This..." dare.

3. Several LEE Case Trimmers pilots and shell holders for calibers currently unknown since I don't known which ones my hunting buddy has pilfered from my shop.

4. And the Gold Medal....Half Bag of RedMan Gold Chaw. "Management...the wife, is making me quit"

I will save the Jack-A-Lope, Candlesticks, and a broken Craftsman screwdriver for another worthy life altering event.

Good Luck! Enter Early and often.
  • rdc5rdc5 Member Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm in for the Red Man[:D]
  • MgderfMgderf Member Posts: 907 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see a lot of "Hello Kitty" gear pictured on this forum. SOMEBODY likes it![:D]
    I'm in for 1,2,&3 please
  • Lonestar86Lonestar86 Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mgderf
    I see a lot of "Hello Kitty" gear pictured on this forum. SOMEBODY likes it![:D]

OK...Your banned from ever using the Internet again!!!![:)]
  • penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
    edited November -1
    Something junk to you is another mans treasure. Or wait and do something nice around 500.[;)]
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    I'll pass on this one, but put me in for the Jack-a-Lope giveaway when you do it.[;)][:D]
    BTW, nice giveaway!
  • burdz19burdz19 Member Posts: 4,145
    edited November -1
    cool giveaway, please put me in for the book; my best friend is a game warden in Ill and we know probably as many of those "hold my beer" stories as you [;)][;)][:D][:D]
  • jeffie076jeffie076 Member Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Put me in please I'm for #1-2-3 thanks.