In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

norinco mak 90

northern militianorthern militia Member Posts: 552 ✭✭
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
i have 2 mak 90's by norinco in 7.62x39 with the thumb-hole stocks. i bought many years ago, the other side has some listed for $500-800 +/-. do you guys and girls think they are worth $800 because of the hype? mine are used and in good condition with NO marks. been unemployed for 4 weeks now and could use the money.

Comments

• Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They should go for at least 800 I would think. AK junk is already selling for more.
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    The Norinco AK is top shelf quality and you should have no problem getting 800.00+ for them.
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    They should bring that amount and if you need the money then there is no better time then right now to sell them.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BE QUICK---Just got back from my local shop,,,4 ARs coming in and 2 aks,,Buddy bought a Colt ar at WallyMart Saurday--Do it NOW-
  • Options
    Oso2142Oso2142 Member Posts: 2,940
    edited November -1
    If they are as you say they are, yeah, $800.00 sounds like a fairly easy number to get. You very-well could get more.

Norinco's AK's are very nice, and well-regarded, by those who are into AK's.

It's a good time to sell --- if you need to sell something.

After the AWB hits the floor, I think it will cause further anxiety. I'm thinking that we'll see a temporary spike in prices, when the news covers it.

When you need money, you got to do what you got to do.

Please, if you sell them on GB, plug them. If you have a good camera, good pictures are in order.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    the wife says sell, i gave her a wasr-10 with a colaspable stock and she said sell that also. i still find it hard to believe that $400 ak47 are going so high..
  • Options
    SOXXIESOXXIE Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My 2c......if you can just hold out till the Biden commission [:D][:D]
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If a wasr can go for $800+ then surely those maks will!!! No time like the present get to it!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i love my guns, i may not be able to get any in the future because of money or government..should i cling or ....?
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by northern militia
    i love my guns, i may not be able to get any in the future because of money or government..should i cling or ....?

You said you're unemployed...I'd think keeping a roof over your head would be the priority. Now is the best time to liquify some of your guns to pay the bills. I love my guns too, and some would be hard to part with, but it is a no brainer to keep the lights on!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1