In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New tattoo design.

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
Going to get my artist to do a picture of Tom Laundry's fedora on my leg with cowboys underneath. Any Cowboys fan will know what it is. I didn't want to get the star or Dallas Cowboys on my leg. The fedora is also what my grandfather from Italy always wore and it will also remind me of him[:)] I know a lot of you hate ink, but I love my tats and they are not obnoxious and can be covered up with sleeves. I wanted to get a full sleeve, but I cannot because of business. I know of a couple of people that are business men and are covered in ink. It is just not professional in my opinion and the reason i don't do it. My niece that is the lawyer for the president of Texaco has both legs done and some on her arms and back. How she hides them is beyond me. They look awful and she is so beautiful. Her husband only has one small one on his upper arm. My father has none and either does my son Chris. He hates tattoos, thank god.

Comments

• Options
    WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
    edited November -1
    I'm not a fan of tats, but I believe to each his own. Knock yourself out.

The only tats that leave me wondering what the hell is wrong with someone is when they get them on their face, head or neck. Anywhere else I get, but not on those three places. [xx(]

Good luck with your design.

BTW, I have no tats, but I am fascinated by the show Ink Master. You see some really good talent on the show and some not so good talent.
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The ones that puzzle me are the ones like Megan Fox has on her back. It's a couple lines of writing. She's a really pretty girl but that writing on her back I just don't get it? At least a picture can look good but scribbling just don't get it.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have not found one design or saying I can really put in ink . I will get one just a matter of finding one I like enough .
    my brother has one he got years ago , he traded the shop owner a weekend free use his motorcycle for the tat ?
    sounds dumb but my brother was always looking for a good deal [:D]

we only go around once do what makes you feel good ( will not say happy any more [:(])
    go for it Oakie

this is one I am considering as my wife and a surgeon told me I was like just after I had my bypass [;)] droopy dog .
    3ef524050a470997b671744508ad7a22.jpg
  • Options
    M1A762M1A762 Member Posts: 3,426
    edited November -1
    Tom Laundry ripped off wearing a fedora from Vince Lombardi.

Just a wannabee......[:)]
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,091 ******
    edited November -1
    Michael Jackson wore a fendora in his smooth criminal,and billie jean presentation. RIP Michael.
  • Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have 3 i got from my cancer doctor. My wife and the guy that does my autopsy will be the only people to ever see them.

XXXXXX
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by montanajoe
    Michael Jackson wore a fendora in his smooth criminal,and billie jean presentation. RIP Michael.

I'm worried about you...
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,091 ******
    edited November -1
    Why?? He was a great performer,and could really move. He was very strange at the end,but he was good at what he did.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why?? He was a great performerpedophile,and could really movemolest little boys. He was very strange at the end,but he was good at what he did.

That's all I remember about the POS.
  • Options
    pistoljimpistoljim Member Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Michael Jackson and Oakie, fedora twins!![:D]
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pistoljim

You must have been looking in my bathroom window at shower time[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] You should see me moon dance. [:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    milesmiles Member Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Smitty500mag
    The ones that puzzle me are the ones like Megan Fox has on her back. It's a couple lines of writing. She's a really pretty girl but that writing on her back I just don't get it? At least a picture can look good but scribbling just don't get it.

Here is a link to see and read what Megan's tattoos say.
    It's said she has nine tattoos total.

http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/megan-fox-tattoos.html
  • Options
    LesWVaLesWVa Member Posts: 10,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Tom Laundry's fedora on my leg

Make it easier to piss on in later life I suppose.
  • Options
    pistoljimpistoljim Member Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oakie
    quote:Originally posted by pistoljim

You must have been looking in my bathroom window at shower time[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] You should see me moon dance. [:D][:D][:D]

I couldn't have been me looking in your window, I am too scared to
    come to Jersey because I might run into snookie and jwow at the shore.[:D]
    By the way, it is moon walk you old fart.[:D]
  • Options
    searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    "No tattoos. Lot of scars, though!

I thought about getting one right after my first wife died, but I didn't. These days, if I was to get one, it would be a confederate flag, with "up yours" written underneath. It's about the way I feel anymore.

Dan
  • Options
    TopkickTopkick Member Posts: 4,452 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please don't forget to post about your future felonies!

[:o)]