In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone play this game?

Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
edited April 2007 in General Discussion
Delta Force Black Hawk Down.

WOW. I love it. I got it today and I think id play it over socom any day.

its for systems, and computer, but the computer one you can play online

10.00 at your local walmart

Comments

• Options
    CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah. I used to play that all the time.

If you want a game with some serious playing, look at the Operation Flashpoint series. There isn't a game that is more involved out there.

You can drive/fly/shoot anything, command a team of 12 soldiers to do what ever you like.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • Options
    frankcastle13frankcastle13 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Counterstrike is a very good computer game if you're into that and have a good computer and connection.
  • Options
    Mk 19Mk 19 Member Posts: 8,170
    edited November -1
    quote:If you want a game with some serious playing, look at the Operation Flashpoint series. There isn't a game that is more involved out there.

+1 on Flashpoint, the best part is the mission editor, you can set up a missions to do what ever you want to do. There is also a massive online community that you can download a bunch of real cool toys from.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mk 19
    quote:If you want a game with some serious playing, look at the Operation Flashpoint series. There isn't a game that is more involved out there.

+1 on Flashpoint, the best part is the mission editor, you can set up a missions to do what ever you want to do. There is also a massive online community that you can download a bunch of real cool toys from.

Yup. Be prepared to waste a lot of time.

Just setting up a mission will take hours.

Tons of fun.
  • Options
    Mk 19Mk 19 Member Posts: 8,170
    edited November -1
    quote:quote:
    Originally posted by Mk 19

quote:
    If you want a game with some serious playing, look at the Operation Flashpoint series. There isn't a game that is more involved out there.

Yup. Be prepared to waste a lot of time.

Just setting up a mission will take hours.

Tons of fun.

Thats the whole reason I haven't played it for about 6 months, just not enough time in my day between family, work and school. I just love to set up an attack with a bunch of arabs, then hit them with a couple of MK-19's[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ha.

I set up about 1k bad guys, then ran in on an M113, set a couple Satchels and took off. Then let em off about a minute later. You should have seen the mess.[:)]
  • Options
    MosinNagantDiscipleMosinNagantDisciple Member Posts: 2,612
    edited November -1
    Anyone heard of/played a game called Red Orchestra: Ostfront? Its a WWII game centered on the Eastern front. Its very realistic (e.g. theres no crosshairs, you have to aim using your weapon's ironsights). It also has tanks and armored vehicles which are also pretty realistic. You can, for instance, open the hatch while driving to get a better view. Or if your the gunner, you can actually adjust the tank sights to compensate for distance.

Its really detailed with weaponry too - if you're using a mg34 or mg42, they will actually overheat and you have to change their barrels. And they have not one, but all three of the different mosins (m91/30, m38, and m44) that you can use.

If you're into realistic warfare, Red Orchestra is the most realistic computer game I have experienced so far.

http://www.redorchestragame.com/
  • Options
    11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Beat it several times. There were a couple of tricky levels, but it was ok. The last level you're supposed to be on a black op to take out Adide, and he's wearing body armor and surrounded by bad guys...I threw a grenade into the room he was hiding in with the intent of blowing up his body guards, but I ended up blowing him up. The voice-over said that it looked like he died of a heart attack.
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    What an unbelievable waste of talent.

Doug
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Believe it. [:)]
  • Options
    MosinNagantDiscipleMosinNagantDisciple Member Posts: 2,612
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doug Wilson
    What an unbelievable waste of talent.

Doug

Now now Douglas...