In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

bpost got me thinking.......

toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
When he asked the question about bedtime. For some reason my body thinks that when it's dark it's time to go to bed. When Fall comes daylight really gets short fast and it takes me time to catch up. Anyone else have the same thing?

Todd

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by toad67
    When he asked the question about bedtime. For some reason my body thinks that when it's dark it's time to go to bed. When Fall comes daylight really gets short fast and it takes me time to catch up. Anyone else have the same thing?

Todd

bpost has never got me to thinking. Don
  • toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's probably already asleep and will miss us picking on him, what a shame[:(]
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    I don't keep a set schedule; I head off for bed when I feel tired (like I feel right now) and get up when I feel like it. That might be 5 AM or at high noon.
  • TopkickTopkick Member Posts: 4,452 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I get up at 5:20 each morning, even weekends and vacations.
    I live for breakfast w/ coffee!

9:30 PM speaks to me.

Softly....
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am still up, not getting good REM sleep, have to feed the wood stove every two hours.

Don, are you capable of thought? [:)]
  • armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by toad67

Todd

Only my body tells me when it is time to go to bed no clock.
  • dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    I am still up, not getting good REM sleep, have to feed the wood stove every two hours.

Don, are you capable of thought? [:)]

He doesn't have enough brain cells left [;)][:)]
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Since I'm retired I usually go to bed when I feel tired, which is usually between 12-3am and get up when I'm done sleeping, which is usually between 7-10am. And, I never take naps during the day; if I do take a nap, it's probably because I'm pretty sick!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    I go to sleep at 11:30 PM and I'm drinking coffee (and checking the Forums) at 4:30 AM. [;)]
  • gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    With few exceptions, I'm up from 6AM till 1AM.
    Sometimes I dose off for about a half hour after dinner.

DSCF5721.jpg
    I have three alarm clocks! [;)][:D]
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • poppaleepoppalee Member Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good looking dogs. I like dogs, German Shepherds are best.