In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Drinking and thinking

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
I have it all figured out, the stock market will go up tomorrow because it was off a little today and their is no reason for it not too, well only because everyone knows that I mean the market will tank tomorrow because everyone knows the fundementals have not changed and the market has irrational excuberebce and can not keep going up, look at today, well actually the market will go up to 14K again because everyone is waiting for a correction to get in, and since they are all waiting it can not happen so the market will just keep going up to keep them out, but that makes no sense at all so the market will probably crash showing teh true reality of our dire financial state, but heck that would make our first black president look bad so that can not happen so instead the feds will print money and pump up everything artifically and we will have hyperflation, no wait I read today that we will have Stagflation, well after I read we will have depression, I like that one everything gets cheaper for those who still have money. Of course we won't have any because well I can't think of that yet.
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• Options
    LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Be Patriotic

Switch to sniffing glue, it's still made out of 100% red blooded American horses and slows global warming due to their flatulent existence.