In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

FreeCycle - Yoshmeister!

slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
Check this out!

We were looking on FreeCycle today and my wife saw a free 30 gallon setup. She responded and was the first! So I went to pick it up only 20 minutes from my house. It is a really nice 30 gallon tank, top, stand, filters, airpumps and a bunch of extra stuff including a new 100 watt heater still in the box! We also had to take the fish which included a 10" pleco (he thought it was an algea eater), 5 serpae tetras, a blue gaurami and a tiger barb. All are home and happy in other tanks until we can get this one set up! SCORE!!!!!

free3001.JPG

Comments

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,158 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good deal. Almost as a good deal as me picking up two 10 gallon acrylic tanks I picked up for $5 each. Mine are kind a small for fish so I might convert it to propigate African Violets. Any ways that tank will be good breeder tank or quarantine tank for new fish before they go in to your main tank.

You might wanna just add water and let it run a while, you can look for leaks and such.