In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Going to Markley's in Watsonville

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,665 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
It's a nearest gun store with guns[:D]. If I don't go out I would start drinking and might miss out on a gooder. I may even find a gun I can't live without and might even make me sell off some silver to finance it. I wonder if they lowered the price on the Garand I've been looking at? Well since the shop opens at Noon and takes about half an hour I might as well get going.

Comments

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,665 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well just got in. The Garand I had my eye on was gone. They did have mil. ball in .308 and .223 in cans. 200 rounds of .308 was $200.00 as in a buck a shot[xx(]. $320 (something) for 500 rounds of .223 also kind a pricy. I know it's like buying a 10 pound bag of pinto beans (stuff don't go bad) but the sticker shock of dropping that kind a cash is painful.

Also seen crazy prices on SKS a Russian model was priced at $600 and couple of used Mini-14s were going at $700 (that's just crazy). Oh I did see a flyer with Obama as asles man of the year for guns which I thought was funny. I wonder if he'd pick up an award if he was named NRA's man of the year[:D].

Well looks like I'll be sitting on my poundage of silver for a wee bit longer.