In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

DVD Tuesday May 12.

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,665 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
"Taken" will be out (so I can see how bad * that is) as well as "Underworld;Rise of the Lycans" and the long awaited "S. Darko". Finally after weeks of crappy releases (I didn't even bother buying) I get to watch some new flicks. I even had to resort to watching "Northern Exposure" the final season. Actually watching Joel go native wasn't too bad but that season was grasping.

Comments

• ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you will really enjoy taken
  • ZeroArcaneZeroArcane Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Taken is awesome - and that is an understatement. Been a first day blu-ray pick up for me since the day I saw it.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,665 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well "Taken" was a good movie a little slow in the begining. It really didn't start to pick up until France (now if Liam smacked around his ex-wife and her current husband for being stupid I think it would've been better). Funny thing I thought while they had a chase scene in France. With all those tourists on their roads I wondered how many of them actually faced situations of drivers, driving against traffic?

"Underworld;Rise of the Lycans" It was okay. Reminded me of "Romeo and Juliet" with "Lord of Rings" (werewolves taking place of ogres).

"S. Darko" was basically the differnent side of the same coin of "Donnie Darko". A little hallucinogenic with each DVD would help wrap your mind around the plot.