In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This is some sick stuff

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
This an article about Edward Buck a big time (D) donor and buddy of hillary.

If this stuff is true this guy is a sick and perverted person and should be locked up. He is also a predator and quite possibly a murderer.

Here is the link to the article I am not going to C&P from it.

Warning Graphic content and some sick stuff but nothing that goes too far.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6579535/Hillary-donor-pictured-homeless-black-man-called-n-r-injected-meth.html

What do you think?

-Typical clinton supporter
-Libtard who is protected
RLTW

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Drag Queen in the USN.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/navy-drag-queen-harpy-daniels-serving-looks-country-n905056

C&P
    Joshua Kelley, otherwise known by his drag name "Harpy Daniels," is serving looks while serving the country. Stationed on a ship in Yokosuka, Japan, the 24-year-old performs for his fellow Navy sailors while also fulfilling the role of his squadron?s administrative supervisor by day.

?My biggest performances here are the lip sync competitions we hold to build up morale," Kelley told NBC News.

180829-navy-drag-queen-3-ew-1121a_b86f6d276871d403186d4c957eee0d73.fit-360w.jpg

I am sorry but this chit show would not go in any Unit I Ran[xx(]
    RLTW

• Options
    edited November -1
    This guy got caught thank God.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5523245/Man-admits-plotting-sell-girl-14-sex-trafficker.html

C&P
    An Alabama man who hatched a plan to hire someone to kidnap a woman and her 14-year-old daughter and then sell the teen to a sex trafficker has pleaded guilty to federal charges.

A US Department of Justice statement says 48-year-old Brian David 'Blaze' Boersma, from Decatur, was arrested in October 2017 by undercover FBI agents.

The suspect believed the agents would kidnap the mother and child and had given them more than $3,000 for the job.

Boersma boasted to his co-worker that he would sell the girl to a pimp he knew in Memphis, Tennessee, who offered $8,000.

Boersma had outfitted a trailer with a mattress and restraints for holding the mother and daughter. He also placed inside the trailer a metal ?sex device? he had built so the woman could be tied to it, beaten and raped.

Boersma claimed that the woman?s ex-husband wanted the woman and child kidnapped as retribution for the woman divorcing him and taking him to court for child support.

He said the ex-husband wanted to beat the woman with a bullwhip and it would be a ?bloody mess? in the trailer.

He said he put plastic down inside the trailer to help with clean up. Boersma also told the undercover FBI employees that once the woman was dead, he would ?have to go get 300lbs of lime and dig a hole.?

He said he would get the lime from the co-op and bury the body under a nearby bridge.
    RLTW

• Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If the chit hits the rotor he will be known as "Soft Target".
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He looks like Sheldon from Big Bang. haha
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't see how catering to this self-absorbed individual could help morale, but apparently, by voting him second place in the competition, they seem to accept it.

Not a Navy I would like any part of.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    blackhawk45blackhawk45 Member Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rambo on duty ? Wonder Woman at night !
  • Options
    ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You've got to be sh***ing me! Too many MASH re-runs featuring Klinger when it was young or what?
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Other than the SEALS and pilots, most of us that were in the Navy were reasonably isolated from danger. This little feller is a Yoeman, which is a clerical rating, and is even further removed. The USN can get away with this type of garbage for this reason, as no one is ever going to be depending upon this snowflake to protect them from anything other than a paper cut.

All that said, it is posted to a ship and it may have a real job to do as part of a damage control party. Not sure I would have a whole lot of faith in its ability to get that job done.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,382 ******
    edited November -1
    In my days of service, this ships mascot would go over the side without as much as a man overboard announcement.
  • Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is the new Navy.

I cannot say how but I work with Recuiters and new recruits and from what I see, it scares the hell out of me if we ever have to a REAL war.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Next thing you know the Navy will start going to pot, literally.[:D]
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Stationed on a ship in Yokosuka, Japan, the 24-year-old performs his fellow Navy sailors"[:0]
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06
    Drag Queen in the USN.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/navy-drag-queen-harpy-daniels-serving-looks-country-n905056

C&P
    Joshua Kelley, otherwise known by his drag name "Harpy Daniels," is serving looks while serving the country. Stationed on a ship in Yokosuka, Japan, the 24-year-old performs for his fellow Navy sailors while also fulfilling the role of his squadron?s administrative supervisor by day.

?My biggest performances here are the lip sync competitions we hold to build up morale," Kelley told NBC News.

180829-navy-drag-queen-3-ew-1121a_b86f6d276871d403186d4c957eee0d73.fit-360w.jpg

I am sorry but this chit show would not go in any Unit I Ran[xx(]

This is truly disgusting. Ruined more than my day. I was in the U. S. Navy for 28 years and have been retired for 28 years. I was looking forward to a time when I could resume being proud of that. I can see now that ain?t gonna happen.

Don, on a ship nobody is insulated from anything. In the unlikely event that a ship goes to the bottom in the middle of the Pacific there ain?t nobody swimming home. As you mention any and all ratings are subject to being on a Damage Control Party and in some cases the On Scene Leader as well as manning watch positions on the bridge, in Damage Control Central and General Quarters. You seldom see a Gunner?s Mate manning the guns. His knowledge and experience is needed elsewhere.

I see this young fellow is wearing wings which I believe to be Air Warfare Qualified. I strongly suspect there was some gundecking going on for his qualification.

There are truly outstanding sailors in my Navy even today with real accomplishments. I seldom see them reported on.

About thirty years ago a Master Chief Boatswain?s Mate and I were assigned to attend a Commodore?s awards ceremony and personnel inspection. One of the awards was to a young lady who got a Navy Achievement Medal for rearranged the lettuce display in the Commissary. As soon as the ceremony was over Dave took off his Navy Achievement Medal with V for Valor and ground it under his heel. I told him at least she didn?t get the V. I think I understand a little better how he felt.

The one bright spot in this post is it reminded me the Navy is about to discontinue that asinine uniform the friend is wearing.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Brookwood
    In my days of service, this ships mascot would go over the side without as much as a man overboard announcement.

Boy you guys were mean, you wouldn't even give him an anchor bracelet before throwing him over???
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,081 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Better looking than Gary Bushey in drag in "Under Sieged" [:D]. Now Erica Eleniack was something in that movie [:p][:p][:p].