In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another excuse for a handout

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
This "Professor" says if you are bl*ck in America you should recieve disability.

C&P
A law professor from Fordham University argues that African Americans should be allowed to present their blackness as a recognized legal disability to better combat inequalities and prejudice.

?Blackness in the United States has an independent disabling effect distinct from the effects of socioeconomic status,? Kimani Paul-Emile has written in an upcoming article titled ?Blackness as Disability? for the Georgetown Law Journal.

Paul-Emile contends that given the historical ineffectiveness of civil rights law and Supreme Court jurisprudence to root out modern-day racial injustice, African Americans should turn to disability law as a more effective legal avenue to combat the effects of racism.

?Understanding Blackness as disabling,? she contends, ?brings to the fore a surprising new approach to addressing discrimination and systemic inequality that has been hiding in plain sight: disability law.?

link:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/22/fordham-law-professor-tells-african-americans-to-claim-blackness-as-a-disability/

I thought most bl*ck Americans were on disability anyway. I rarely see a car driven by a bl*ck person that does not have a handicap decal hanging from the rearview mirror.

Well whats next?

I mean how many handouts do they want?
RLTW

Comments

• Options
    ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...I guess they won't need that "40 acres and a mule" they've been pining for huh?
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ChrisStreett
    ...I guess they won't need that "40 acres and a mule" they've been pining for huh?

LOL what would they do with that?

Eat the mule and turn the 40 AC into a garbage dump[;)]

No way they want that, it would mean hard work and self reliance and those words are voodoo words.
    RLTW

• Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There will be another war of aggression, but it's not going to be between the North and the South.... It will be a race war. Either that or we're going to end up being a third world country

The funny part is that this professor is an argument against her own case. She's African-American, and she has a law degree and is a professor at a university. There are a lot of white people that aren't that lucky. So as you can see, if a black person wants to make something of themselves they can. She is proof positive. If they don't, then they can stay in the ghettos just like all the other lazyass bums weather they're black, white, brown, yellow, green or purple. I don't care what their color is... if they're going to be lazy to the point of poverty level, they deserve what they get
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Then we would have a caste system.

Of course, their disability would be an acknowledgement that they are not equal, need a permanent offset. and a keeper like the Indians have.

Michigan would make a good reservation for them. It's full of run down Democrat ruined cities and Liberals in Wisconsin can throw watermelons over the fence. [}:)]

Jesus what a surreal world we live in.[:0]
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can you imagine this if Hillary had won?

Everything we had to put up with for the seeval rights movement is set backwards by these idiots pushed through on affirmative action.

How can I have any respect for a black person or AntiAmerican from Africa? Or is that African-AntiAmerican? Never could get that label right. [V][xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:seeval rights movement is set backwards by these idiots pushed through on affirmative action.

+1

They should be ashamed but they are too hyper focused on so called raycism to see it.

I just shake my head..............It is hard to take someone seriously when they are nothing but a minstrel show.
    RLTW

• Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maxine Waters proves most of the blacks disability is brain and not physical damage. Maxine is an extreme example and may have actually died years ago and proves ambulatory brain death is possible.
    zombie01.gif

Why would blacks be so anxious to point out their disability? No self respect or pride? or maybe looking for a free ride?
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,584 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bring back the mental / insane wards / work houses poor houses of the 1800's early 19th century .. fill them up and lock the gates
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    YES give them ALL special status...register and CHIP THEM...and give each and everyone $1 a month for LIFE...NO COLAs NOTHING else NOTHING more...then each and every one will be recognized to all as the failure they are
  • Options
    edited November -1
    and the so called learned in our so called institiutions of learning upon blathering this nonsense should be laid off, and their tenure terminated so that the rest of society will have the funds to pay these "SPECIAL DISABLED"
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My ancestors from Europe were indentured servants. Thru out history and even today there are and were slaves. Sex slaves today would love a disability for their pain and suffering. No one seems to care that about children today that are abused.

Meanwhile the 40 acres and a mule crowd are sill looking for the free lunch from injustice of pasts. Our great country was made what it is by those who came here from other places and pulled themselves up from the poverty of being legal immigrants. To being the taxpayers that pay for all this mayhem.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    There's not a single person surviving from the 1860s, as far as I can tell; not even slaves.
    So, exactly what suffering and work and hard times are today's American Employed expected to pay reparations for?
    To whom, exactly?
    The surviving immediate family of documented slaves? Their surviving immediate families? Everybody with a skin tone darker than Cher?
    Lighter than hally Barry? On the Census Rolls in 1870?

This is the best example of circular logic ever.
    Africans captured Africans to sell/trade as slaves to other Africans and non-africans, so, the non-african buyers mistreated their cargo on boats, and the boats were owned by White(r) people, and White(r) people lived in America, where Africans, Irish, Poles/Czechs and Asians were slaves, or "indentured servants"; which is Bad.
    Therefore, White people did Bad things to Africans 140ish years ago, and must now give money to "Blacks" to make up for it.

The same "Blacks" that are costing Billions to identify, arrest, convict and incarcerate demand payment for past wrongs, when the current wrongs far outweigh what occurred back when.

Maybe I'm missing something.[B)]
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    More leftist DEMOCRAT ideology in practice. Always portraying and making people of color think they are victims.....despite tons of evidence to the contrary.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i remember prz johnson starting his "GREAT SOCIETY"...untold billions wasted and it should be remembered as the " GREAT FAILURE"
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Remember back when Pelosi said you don't have to work the Government is here for you[V][xx(][:(]
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just wait..Black month is in a few days.
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She couldn't find Africa on a map.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Many DO consider them mentally disabled. How else would one explain the over representation in crime and murder?
    Numbers do not lie- democraps do
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Being fat in America is a disability so yeah I can see being black is a disability. Hell being black is also a cop's beat you up work out so I reckon that's like a double disability.

Come to think about it. I can see the CIA created "Crack" in the '80s.