In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WHEN/WHO

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
will a european or scandanavian country be the first to be TOTALLY dominated by muslims??? where all aspects of this religion will be forced upon the hosts >>

Comments

• Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Define "dominated".

Do you mean "a voting majority"? Or, do you mean "a majority of the government"?

And, let's throw the US into the voting. We already have a Muslim in Congress (Keith Ellison D-MN), who was sworn in with his hand on a Koran.

Neal
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well I think France is on the way to having the most muslims though the Netherlands are a close second. Bulgaria has the largest % but I don't really consider them European, they are like Turkey more a part of Asia minor.

check out this chart:
    FT_15.01.14_MuslimPopulation420px.png
    RLTW

• Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    not long, it didnt take them but the last 2 decades to get where they are now

as far as dominating the countries we here in the U.S. are being dictated by 13% and are changing laws and our history to appease them
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan

as far as dominating the countries we here in the U.S. we are being dictated by 13% and are changing laws and our history to appease them

Yes, and that is WRONG, on many levels.

Eradicating our History, (our Confederate Memorials) for one, is absolute, unmitigated BS.

It would be more appropriate to relocate these "afflicted and persecuted" People back to Liberia, and or any other African Country they think would be better for them.

Hell, I'd even contribute, (a sizeable sum) to making that happen.

I'd give them a week, before they realized they had F"d up Big time.

Too late, too bad, so sad.

Welcome to Africa MF'rs "your Homeland "

How do you like me now??

Racist??

No. I'm just tired of the unmitigated BS, and tearing down of our Society that has been going on for decades.

Enough.

If you do not like it here, or think there is a better place for you, then by all means - LEAVE.
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan

as far as dominating the countries we here in the U.S. are being dictated by 13% and are changing laws and our history to appease them

That is a fact.

If you were from outer space and just landed on earth in America you would think:

Bruce Jenner was a god
    everyone was a same
    Trump was satan
    and the capitol was in hollywood
    RLTW

• Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd say the UK.
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    France. The people aren't as hard-left as the government is. France is where the shooting will start, IMO.

EDIT -

Sorry, I didn't answer the question. I don't think a European country will actually BE dominated by the Muslimes. It will come close, but there will be a violent backlash by the citizens. The gov't will sit on its hands. I believe France will be where this happens first. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    my second question is....will AMERiCA learn and respond to save itsself from what is blatantly going on in EUROPE....i believe we should unpolitically incorrect see this as a survival primer....or just continue to believe muslims have a good christian heart towards their hosts and blindly enable the inevitable outcome ???
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No surprise at France getting occupied again. Look at Germany getting invaded I reckon it's been a while since the name change. I hope the Vikings go old school and drop that "Lagon" crap. As for the burkas they'll come handy for the long winters.