In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

another shooting

Comments

• Options
    TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    There was a shooting at Perdue university the link is at ksla.com I don't know how to post where one person was left dead and they have the suspect
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Iam sure some range employees are going to be in some deep doo doo.Here's the video http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a9b_1239071171
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Looks like a guy walked into a buildingand just started shooting people. They sent in two dozen SWAT team members to try and find him. All this only one day after the antis introduced their bill. Is it just me or does something like this always happens just at the wrong time???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    In a Gun Free Zone D.C.

quote:A gunman entered the headquarters of the conservative group Family Research Council in Washington, D.C., and opened fire on a security guard this morning, police said.

According to a spokesman for the DC Metropolitan Police Department, a suspect is in custody. The security guard was shot in the left arm and is being treated at a local hospital.

The Family Research Council is a conservative Christian group founded by James Dobson that lobbies and supports "traditional family values" according to its website.

DC Metropolitan Police are investigating the shooting along with FBI agents from the FBI's the National Capitol Response Squad.

Guards wrestled the gunman to the ground after the shooting in the lobby of the FRC HQ. The suspect was not shot.

The Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is on scene also helping with the investigation to trace information about the firearm which investigators recovered from the scene.

Additional details are unclear in terms of motive or suspect's identity. ABC News affiliate WJLA reported that the suspect was taken from the building in handcuffs by police.

"The police are investigating this incident. Our first concern is with our colleague who was shot today. Our concern is for him and his family," said Family Research Council President Tony Perkins.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have'nt been able to confirm this yet, but our caterer just came in and said someone at Watkins trucking, which is right down the road from where I work, had someone come in a shoot 4 people just this morning. I feel really bad for the people and their families and hope they burn the idiot that did this at the stake. If this is true the Cincinnati Enquirer will have a field day with this and will be screaming "ban the guns".[V]

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just occurred in a county bordering Dallas.

Within the hour two guys - one reported to be wearing a 'tactical vest' - shot some sort of county employee in the parking lot of their county's tax office.

The shooters fled the area and a vehicle description is being broadcast.

Schools are on lockdown, etc.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Damn it! There is another school shooting just happened in my home state, Delaware. I believe it was DSU, not the U of D. Damn it.

Thanks Floyd.

DOVER, Del. - Two students were shot at Delaware State University early Friday and police were searching for a gunman, officials said. Classes were canceled for the day.

A male student was hospitalized in stable condition, and a female student was hospitalized with injuries that are considered serious, according to a news release on the university's Web site.

Students, faculty and staff were instructed to stay in their buildings until further notice, according to the news release. Those not on campus were being told not to go there.

The students were shot near Memorial Hall around 1 a.m., the release said.

No other information was immediately available.

Please check back for more information on this developing story.
  • Options
    retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They will continue to come out of closets for a while...
  • Options
    bigcitybillbigcitybill Member Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Victim was a prosecutor.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Now they're saying it occurred in a county parking lot that was formerly a tax office.

Also saying the targeted person is possibly one of their local prosecutors.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Two guys 'in all black and wearing tactical vests' ambushing an assistant DA getting out of their car as they arrive for work puts an interesting twist on things.

Not saying it's for sure involved, but I'm aware they have a serious problem with drugs down that way - meth in particular.

EDIT: Just confirmed by spokesperson the victim was an Asst. DA and that he has died.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Come to find out I knew that Asst. DA. He used to be a key assistant in the Dallas DA's office and handled all of their organized crime cases.

A sharp guy and very good at what he did. You can bet he'd pissed off a lot of serious outlaws.
  • Options
    woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    they should pass a law against that.
  • Options
    machine gun moranmachine gun moran Member Posts: 5,198
    edited November -1
    This is the crap that the druggers do South of the border, all the time. Now that we've got it here, we need a return to the iron maiden and the rack upon conviction, no exceptions, no clemency from Kenyans, and the remains dumped in the desert, to become the coyote food that the shooter always was anyway.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    Come to find out I knew that Asst. DA. He used to be a key assistant in the Dallas DA's office and handled all of their organized crime cases.

A sharp guy and very good at what he did. You can bet he'd pissed off a lot of serious outlaws.

Mexican Mafia...my bet
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,116 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigcitybill
    Victim was a prosecutor.

Was he? A "victim" that is.