In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

the gauntlet

4627046270 Member Posts: 12,627
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
Noticed how.--all those leos stood by while Clint got shot, then the little miss
Grabbed his gun and put 2 in the police comm. Everyone just stood there and watched

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Every time I watch the movie I pick up something
    funny or different.[:D]
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,018 ******
    edited November -1
    It was a crappy movie. I watched part of it when it was brand new in theaters. It was one of maybe two movies I have walked out on in my life.
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not his best work....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Watching yul in sabita, like his chopped off lever action with a magazine on the side, just don't think you could hit anything with it.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Sondra Locke movies were certainly a low period in his career.
  • Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    His movies with co-star Sondra Locke, all pretty much blow, except for Josey Wales. Her chacater in that is a waste of space too. [;)]
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    papernickerpapernicker Member Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad I am not alone in never liking it either. For some reason, probably nostalgia, I don't dislike as much now and will dvd it if on a correct channel.
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,809 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can see how a cop might not like that movie. A "little too close to home" for some.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog
    The Sondra Locke movies were certainly a low period in his career.

Good for her that she kept getting the "job". Funny how his current girl the ex-local news woman hasn't. I guess he learned [:D].