In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This is the grossest thing I've heard in a while

Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2005 in General Discussion
www.theomahachannel.com/news/4662466/detail.html
Man Pulled From Women's Outhouse Tank
Teenager Reports Seeing Man's Face In Toilet

ALBANY, N.H. -- A man is facing charges after police said they pulled him from a tank under a women's toilet that was filled with human waste.

Police said that Gary Moody, 45, was under a log cabin outhouse off the Kancamagas Highway in Albany.

"You can draw your own conclusions as to the conditions we encountered," said Capt. John Hebert, of the Carroll County Sheriff's Department.

Police said that they got a call from the parents of a teenage girl who said that when she went to use the facilities, she saw Moody's face staring back at her from the hole.

Moody was hosed off before police cuffed him.

"It's a very filthy environment, and before we put anybody in contact with him, we had to decontaminate him," Hebert said. "We treated him as if he were hazardous material."

Hikers using the outhouse on Tuesday said that the story was enough to make their stomachs turn.

"He just must be sick to put yourself in that muck. Disgusting," said Harriett Voysey, of New Jersey.

Police said they don't know how long Moody was in the tank, but they said the door to it was locked, which means he must have gone in through the toilet. They said they don't know why he was there.

"I started this business in 1980, and I have never in my career encountered anybody in this type of situation," Hebert said.

Police charged Moody with criminal trespass, and they said he could face more charges. He is out on bail and due back in court next month.
[xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]

Ok I can here it now

Man, hes in deep fooey

JBoss......Fear No Fish/peace through superior firepower/If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier!!!!!!!!!A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
--- Sigmond Freud

Comments

• Options
    Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    Oh yeah, the lengths that some will go to to feed their perversons!!

If I can't spell, so what!

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • Options
    dolfandolfan Member Posts: 4,159
    edited November -1
    This sounds like something that "Chester the Molester", (the old cartoon from Hustler Magazine, from way back) would do.[:0]
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gives a whole new meaning to being **it faced. [:D]
    Think I heard this story a few years ago.

sniper.gif
    NRA Life Endowment Member

Soquel.gif
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    You hear about someone doing this every once in awhile.

Same shiite, different day.

wings2.gif
    Stolen from, and with thanks, to Kiwibird
  • Options
    jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]--He was an employe of the new "THRIFTY" toilet paper company.[xx(][xx(][:D]

I'm only wearing Black untill they make something darker
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    The Tidy Bowl man has hit the dregs...

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • Options
    DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry. This is a bad thing...why?
  • Options
    hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was camping at Pismo Beach back about 10 years ago when they caught a guy doing this same time. The guy covered himslef in trashbags and covertly entered the women's outhouse, secreting himself below the toilet and waiting patiently for the show to begin.

Other campers noted his entrance to the latrine on two separate days, also noting that he did not emerge from the building. My wife heard women in the showers discussing the possibility of the guy hiding in their toilet and the line outside the mens room got much longer.

By the next morning, the rangers were waiting, the guy entered the toilet and a few minutes later the rangers went looking for him and found him under the building. Word spread through the camp like wildfire and a huge crowd gathered to watch the guy wearing garbage bags being taken away by sherrifs deputies.

My wife never liked to go camping again.
  • Options
    zr700zr700 Member Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is the new paperless toilet
    untitled.bmp

Proud NRA member
    "The constitutions of most of our states assert that all power is inherent in the people; that...it is there right and duty to be at all times armed."
    Thomas Jefferson 1824

Made_in_USA_135_Black1.jpg

us-flag1.gif
    IMG_8700145.jpg
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D] quote:They said they don't know why he was there.[:D][:D]

GIVE me a break![:D]

Delta.gif

tn_people112.gif
  • Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Damn, that's just nasty. Never cared to watch a gal dump from any angle let alone at the low 6 o'clock position[xx(] Guy had a hankerin' for a "*"[:p]

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif
  • Options
    Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me thinks he was a Cleveland Fan.

He wanted to see the browns make the superbowl.

JBoss......Fear No Fish/peace through superior firepower/If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier!!!!!!!!!A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    --- Sigmond Freud