In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

a treat

woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Smetimes things just seem to go right. I purchased a model 94 recently. I have bougth from this person before. Nothing too special except to me, a 1949 flatband in .30-30. As usual with my gunbroker experiences, it was better than pictured and described. So, brother-in-law came up and we went out to my range on the 'back forty'. It was such a treat, we shot a bunch and he brought an m-1 garand he'd purchased. The 94 shot flawlessly, I'd bought some leverevolution ammo and offhand ,1 1/2" at 100 yds was our best 3 shot string. We also shot up a brick + through our .22 ruger single sixes. Pity those cans and targets. So after laughing and shooting all afternoon, we get back to the house, and the girls have a big fried chicken dinner about ready. Could it get any better? Yes, they inform us not to bother them this evening, they're gonna watch the Oscars. We retire to the backroom, clean guns and watch old westerns til almost 10. I go to bed with my sides hurting from laughing so much. Pretty nice Sunday

Comments